This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
    Both of you need your heads checked. Cars are a progression and evolution and if you can't respect or enjoy the past, it's pretty close-minded imo
    I just can't stand old American muscle cars (with the exception of Mustang Fastback). I just think they are ugly, and really poor demonstrations of "sports" cars. I love love love old school European sports cars on the other hand.

Damn 4,500 posts... Am I the only one who thinks OT posts shouldn't count?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      You can tow that ish with a slammed mini truck.

Jeremy ordering wheels and suspension today and tomorrow.
      sweet DRW and the megan shit?
      you need help puttin this ish in?
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• oh n people that wear ed hardy are douches for most part. same wit people that wear tapout/affliction/ufc stuff n have never seen the gym
        DSDone

Comment

You can tow that ish with a slammed mini truck.

Jeremy ordering wheels and suspension today and tomorrow.
          yea i know. I can use my s-10. I wanna do that build I told you but I also want to lift it. Cause there would be absolutely no point in using a low ass truck to to a low ass car lol. might as well drive that .
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by brad pitts View Post
            oh n people that wear ed hardy are douches for most part. Same wit people that wear tapout/affliction/ufc stuff n have never seen the gym
            fkn this!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
              sweet DRW and the megan shit?
              you need help puttin this ish in?
              Yessir, and yeah some help would be appreciated I have like no tools, so your gunna need to bring a bunch of stuff.
              Originally posted by Drama View Post
              yea i know. I can use my s-10. I wanna do that build I told you but I also want to lift it. Cause there would be absolutely no point in using a low ass truck to to a low ass car lol. might as well drive that .
              You are missing the point, its much more baller to do that.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yea i know. And I'd rather put miles on my truck than my 240. my trucks gonna be on bags anyways so....
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Yes... yes it is...

Comment

• Exactly, so just air up enough to not drag subframe on the highway, and tow the 240 behind it. Baller status.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yessir, and yeah some help would be appreciated I have like no tools, so your gunna need to bring a bunch of stuff.
                      nice should have that in a week unless DRWs take forever. lol ill help but idk if i can bring that much stuff i got 2 big tool boxes that will have to fit in 2 small ones lol

Comment

• ive seen a bagged 80s chevy dually on 18 wheeler rims towin a badass minitruck. also seen a bagged n bodydropped 90s silverado towin a boat. so it can be done n it looks fuckin epic
                        DSDone

Comment

• bagged truck pulling a slammed trailer with a slammed 240?

Comment

• Just drag it anyway!

Dont be a woman.

Comment

• Next shift Im hittin o.g status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                                nice should have that in a week unless DRWs take forever. lol ill help but idk if i can bring that much stuff i got 2 big tool boxes that will have to fit in 2 small ones lol
                                DRW's are in stock so shouldn't take long at all. Just bring the pick up that way you can take it all.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X