X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been wantin to build a ruckus for years but keep talkin myself outta it. 6ft 260lbs on a ruckus not a good idea lol. but i do wanna build a minitruck or lifted truck next. maybe rat rod. y is it lifted trucks just attract girls like crazy?
    DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      K2 O1

Need drama to fix that shit up in teh tally

Been there done that.... do you really want a minitruck? you need to ask yourself this..

So is a 1969 Dodge charger... but you cant buy everything you see... Ive been doing that for way too long..
      i dont like old "sports" cars. i **** everything about them
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

K2 O1

Need drama to fix that shit up in teh tally

Been there done that.... do you really want a minitruck? you need to ask yourself this..

So is a 1969 Dodge charger... but you cant buy everything you see... Ive been doing that for way too long..
        I just watched a Top Gear thing on a '69 Charger and Hammond was saying how much he liked it...
        Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
        ive been wantin to build a ruckus for years but keep talkin myself outta it. 6ft 260lbs on a ruckus not a good idea lol. but i do wanna build a minitruck or lifted truck next. maybe rat rod. y is it lifted trucks just attract girls like crazy?
        That would be a little awkward on a Ruckus.

Because girls think lifted truck = big dick, when in reality lifted truck = small dick, slammed mini truck = big dick.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
          ive been wantin to build a ruckus for years but keep talkin myself outta it. 6ft 260lbs on a ruckus not a good idea lol. but i do wanna build a minitruck or lifted truck next. maybe rat rod. y is it lifted trucks just attract girls like crazy?
          because girls like dousche bags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            We are now best friends.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Because girls think lifted truck = big dick, when in reality lifted truck = small dick, slammed mini truck = big dick.
              experience?
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• camber attracts girls. I know some guy who has the cleanest kitted s14 and an SC300. He took out his sc300 driving which kinda of has poke so he added camber to make it "flush" and it looks nasty. Then some girl asked him for his number cause she likes the camber on his sc300 and it looks fresh
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I was just using it as an example... I guess a better example would be an nsx...

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  That is awesome

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  because girls like dousche bags.
                  This.

We are now best friends.
                  Homo.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                    experience?

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    camber attracts girls. I know some guy who has the cleanest kitted s14 and an SC300. He took out his sc300 driving which kinda of has poke so he added camber to make it "flush" and it looks nasty. Then some girl asked him for his number cause she likes the camber on his sc300 and it looks fresh

So camber = big dick?

P.s you needz to update teh tally... K2 O1
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

ugay?

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Trucks are for people with small dicks.

Just playin. What is the score right now 1:1?
                        not if you have a drift car and you need to tow it to an event. Thats my only exception to have a truck.

and score is 2:0 still

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          camber attracts girls. I know some guy who has the cleanest kitted s14 and an SC300. He took out his sc300 driving which kinda of has poke so he added camber to make it "flush" and it looks nasty. Then some girl asked him for his number cause she likes the camber on his sc300 and it looks fresh
                          Where the fuck are there girls like this bc my car has never gotten me a number lol

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          We are now best friends.
                          Both of you need your heads checked. Cars are a progression and evolution and if you can't respect or enjoy the past, it's pretty close-minded imo

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• i like lifted truck but not stupid lifted. more into the prerunner style. what i **** is lifted 2wd trucks n body lifs.

doesnt drivin a bimmer=douchebag? lol
                            DSDone

Comment

• You can tow that ish with a slammed mini truck.

Jeremy ordering wheels and suspension today and tomorrow.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So camber = big dick?

P.s you needz to update teh tally... K2 O1
                                pretty much. And this happened, what like....yesterday...2 days ago? idk i think it was 2 days ago. shit was awesome

and I'll add the score :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X