X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing this after doing ab workouts is not the best idea.

Last edited by Drama; 05-08-2011, 10:28 PM.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Fucking LOL.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I click on a website, expecting some statistics about worst rated songs ever. I have my huge headphones on, on blasts fucking Rebecca Black. D:

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Sup RT

finally finished my 3500 word assignment
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Sup RT

finally finished my 3500 word assignment
            congrats, what was it on? i'm working on this - http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._5741413_n.jpg

RT changes lives.

Comment

• We covered a lot of that stuff in History this semester, and I already forgot all of it. lol

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                We covered a lot of that stuff in History this semester, and I already forgot all of it. lol
                I hope you didn't cover it as in depth as this, as its a right pain in the butt and will not help me further my career in any way other than to have a fancy notebook with shit about how to print on 100 year old printers in it, and how to portray women in a non prostitutional way and how not to draw alice from alice in wonderland.
                Neo Surrealism is the worst.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Whoring my shit out. I am in love with this picture.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Whoring my shit out. I am in love with this picture.

[img]http://kielanprince.smugmug.com/Street-Scenes/New-York-City/i-WpSvdL7/0/L/img_8730-L.jpg[/img
                    Reblag. I like the warmth.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                      I hope you didn't cover it as in depth as this, as its a right pain in the butt and will not help me further my career in any way other than to have a fancy notebook with shit about how to print on 100 year old printers in it, and how to portray women in a non prostitutional way and how not to draw alice from alice in wonderland.
                      Yeah, i really don't try to learn this stuff. I just look up answers in the book and answer, i don't even try learning it.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Whoring my shit out. I am in love with this picture.

[img]littleitaly[/img]
                      verrry nice.

Drama you are like god

Comment

congrats, what was it on? i'm working on this - http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._5741413_n.jpg
                        Assignment was for Managing Operations, on a case study about the American airline Southwest Airlines

How many words do u have to write for your journal?

Originally posted by ratmog View Post

Comment

Assignment was for Managing Operations, on a case study about the American airline Southwest Airlines

How many words do u have to write for your journal?

My journal is 176 pages • 95 x 140mm - we should use both sides of the pages and write as much as we can. I'd prefer to have a word limit, then I'd know what I could and couldn't fit!

It has to include depth on all of that, and illustrations on the subjects ):

RT changes lives.

Comment

My journal is 176 pages • 95 x 140mm - we should use both sides of the pages and write as much as we can. I'd prefer to have a word limit, then I'd know what I could and couldn't fit!

It has to include depth on all of that, and illustrations on the subjects ):
                            gah that sounds like a shit ton of work

just include 170 pages of examples and 6 pages of description

Comment

gah that sounds like a shit ton of work

just include 170 pages of examples and 6 pages of description
                              I've got most of my notes transferred, just gonna shove a load of printed work in there before 4pm. She can put up or shut up, and ask to see my notebook next year, not a seperate journal -_____-

RT changes lives.

Comment

• wooo, super excited, managed to finally get into contact with the seller of the wheels i won using my awesome eBay stalker skills

gona go pick them up tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X