• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously?
    Masters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Its amazing how many 40+y/o guys who build hotrods have absolutely no idea/taste. I would say 70% of all of them are complete piles of shit.
      this, ive seen way to many hotroad projects go down hill, because theres no style

Comment

• My mom just raged at me for helping her. That's it, she can have her day, I'm going out.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NWwagon View Post
          this, ive seen way to many hotroad projects go down hill, because theres no style
          Also I've seen so many that just copy others. There's so many matt black, red wheels, whitewalls, no hood, roofless 32 fords with v8s that sometimes I wish someone would use something else for once! Yes, its tried and tested and lovely, but.. try a gloss yellow or a louvred hood? Possibly buy a 3-window and chop it like no other has chopped before.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            Me neither, it seems to just be a load of boys pretending its F1.
            If F1 involved getting covered from head to toe in mud and offroad racing

Originally posted by NWwagon View Post
            Shit cunts....

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            My mom just raged at me for helping her. That's it, she can have her day, I'm going out.
            you fucked up Kielan...
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• hi kielan.<3
              Masters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                If F1 involved getting covered from head to toe in mud and offroad racing
                fair point.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  This is true.. But she is in a such a bitchy mood today, its fucking annoying.
                  Might have something to do with the bleeding for 7 days straight and not dying

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Minus the 40+y/o part haha..

I guess it is true.
                  Well just because they are 40 doesn't mean they aren't idiots
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Also I've seen so many that just copy others. There's so many matt black, red wheels, whitewalls, no hood, roofless 32 fords with v8s that sometimes I wish someone would use something else for once! Yes, its tried and tested and lovely, but.. try a gloss yellow or a louvred hood? Possibly buy a 3-window and chop it like no other has chopped before.
                    People dont know how to be creative/individual. Its easier to copy something someone else has done.

Comment

• esactly, i feel that alot of auto communitees are coming to be like tho. ive noticed on alot of forums if anyone dares to stand out they get ***** on. i think its a fear they wont be accepted in their respected communitee. when it should just be about personal style and doing what you enjoy about your car rather than looking like the rest and being another drone

dare to be different

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        My mom just raged at me for helping her. That's it, she can have her day, I'm going out.
                        you know when they say they brought you into this world and they can take you out of it...
                        Thats not a bluff, the Dr.'s install a self destruct device when you are born and they give the mother the detonation device.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Well just because they are 40 doesn't mean they aren't idiots
                          Oh dont worry, I know plenty idiots closer to our age, that if anything are bigger idiots. Fuckwits infact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Might have something to do with the bleeding for 7 days straight and not dying

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            People dont know how to be creative/individual. Its easier to copy something someone else has done.
                            I find this very sad.

Originally posted by NWwagon View Post
                            esactly, i feel that alot of auto communitees are coming to be like tho. ive noticed on alot of forums if anyone dares to stand out they get ***** on. i think its a fear they wont be accepted in their respected communitee. when it should just be about personal style and doing what you enjoy about your car rather than looking like the rest and being another drone

dare to be different
                            I agree, completely. This is why Stanceworks is the only car-community forum I'm active on these days, is because people are just complete shitheads. I understand if they're being constructive and advising, for example: "Ah I don't like that colour, perhaps a lighter shade?" rather than "Colour is shite, mate. Looks disgusting."

Edit: Duder, your respect for your mother is admirable.-applaud-

RT changes lives.

Comment

• eh need to update sale threads, and create some more

Comment

• If she wants to be a cunt a day where she should be happy, fine. But don't fucking rage at me for nothing. I literally just tried helping her hang laundry on the line, and she flipped a shit at me.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X