X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's hilarious, but good. I never understood the whole kw thing. Just give me the number in HP, but in HP its going to be less than the same amount of power in kw, I think?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Yes it does.

Only 20-25 casual number...

Well here you can sell them for like 10 g if they are BUILT, so I just figured that would be about 15 g in Criminal Money.

Air Drops are hard to get these days. You'll see..
      i have some friends that are 100+
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Holy mother of god. How the hell do you own 100+ cars in a single lifetime. Holy shit. Tell me they flipped cars or something, because thats the only way that makes any sense.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 1kw=2hp... roughly... something like that...

1kw=1ps.... I think?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Holy mother of god. How the hell do you own 100+ cars in a single lifetime. Holy shit. Tell me they flipped cars or something, because thats the only way that makes any sense.
            Im 20 and Ive had 18? maybe 19? I kinda lost count.

Comment

• yeah I just did a conversion, 300 kw is 402 hp... At the wheels thats pretty intense... May want to change that to HP and even thats still quite the bit of power.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Holy mother of god. How the hell do you own 100+ cars in a single lifetime. Holy shit. Tell me they flipped cars or something, because thats the only way that makes any sense.
                some poeple dont keep cars. once of my friends owns 8 right now i think. its easy to go through cars like that when you can score them cheap all the time. the longest ive ever owned a car was about 2 years. the shortest was a month

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  some poeple dont keep cars. once of my friends owns 8 right now i think. its easy to go through cars like that when you can score them cheap all the time. the longest ive ever owned a car was about 2 years. the shortest was a month
                  My shortest was a week. Bought an eg wreck, stripped it and scrapped it.. Do wrecks count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    My shortest was a week. Bought an eg wreck, stripped it and scrapped it.. Do wrecks count?
                    yea, i count them. its still a car with a title

Comment

• now im looking at s2000 again lol

Comment

• Haha got an itch huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Haha got an itch huh?
                          it was a really fun car. thats for sure. i wouldnt mind owning another one. i also keep looking at e36 m3 sedans

Comment

• Get the S2k! Or if you go M3 get the 2 dr its cooler.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Get the S2k! Or if you go M3 get the 2 dr its cooler.
                              i had an e36 M coupe already haha. theres some pics of my old s2k on fb i think. lowered it like 2" or so. maybe it was 2.5"

Comment

• I love s2k's, they're just too expensive down here..

Comment

Working...
                                X