X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Y U NO BUY NOW? f
    i dont have 800 hahah i got 600 MAX for those.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• what's up, boys and maybe girl?
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        i dont have 800 hahah i got 600 MAX for those.
        don't forget the 180 for shipping.....but that doesn't sound right as they are in jap land
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          you can do better?

Thats what I figured, I'm going to call around next week to see if anyone can do better.
          Cool, I should be ready in the next month or so, I'll keep you updated.
          no i can't, didn't realize how much work charges for new lips, thats almost the price of 2 wheels
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            no i can't, didn't realize how much work charges for new lips, thats almost the price of 2 wheels
            3 piece works are 1k a wheel now a days at least for mesiters and thats in 17 cant imagine what they would cost in 19

Comment

3 piece works are 1k a wheel now a days at least for mesiters and thats in 17 cant imagine what they would cost in 19
              yeah i'm not sure on prices of new wheels, i never bought a brand new set of wheels ever

most sets i bought cost me less then what 1 wheel would cost brand new

Comment

yeah i'm not sure on prices of new wheels, i never bought a brand new set of wheels ever

most sets i bought cost me less then what 1 wheel would cost brand new
                i hear that man, ive been tinkering with dropping the cash on a set of new meisters but that price tag is nuts and the e36 crowd wont run the kind of offsets id run making them impossible to sell so im debating that or picking up a set of OZ's again

Comment

• i was talking to a local alloy spinner place, and they said they can do a 17x5" lip for around $150ea

makes me very tempted to widen my RSs..

Comment

damn it got my hopes up

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    lol, I remember when you used to be able to buy meisters for like 400 a wheel and I thought that was expensive :P

Comment

i was talking to a local alloy spinner place, and they said they can do a 17x5" lip for around $150ea

makes me very tempted to widen my RSs..
                      if i knew a place that would do that in the states i would be rich right now

Comment

• God If I would get new outers for like 800 bucks shipped that would be dope.
                        Anyways I figure I can get like 200 selling the old outers, broken caps, and tires.
                        Making these cost like 800 bucks, If I spend about 3-400 refinishing them and another 1300 on lips that means that I'll have a set of mint equips 18x9.5 and 18x10. et 35 for 2200 max.
                        Not bad

Comment

• not bad at all

Comment

• alright time to get drunk...later fellas

Comment

alright time to get drunk...later fellas
                              later
                              and thanks again for finding those

Comment

if i knew a place that would do that in the states i would be rich right now
                                well the only thing i'm iffy about atm is they use 4.0mm 6061 “T6” to make the lips

and i measured the stock RS's to be made out of 5mm

i mean these guys do make custom wheels for race cars and stuff, so no doubt their quality is good, but i would feel so much better about it if was 5mm

they did say they use 5mm but only for deep 18"+ inner barrels

Comment

Working...
                                X