X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha ha yeah same here, it was alright when i was 1st year at uni, coz meet plenty of first year girls at events and stuff

but the immature thing gets old quick
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yeah it does get old quick. At times, it may be cute, but the immatureness doesn't stop.

About that chick that I got the number from, I hope she's not doing anything later today or tonight because I need a date to go see a movie with a friend and his girl. Kinda have a bet going that I couldn't pick up a bitch by the time they go see their movie to double date with them lol... She's way better than the chick I'm supposed to bring.

Comment

• what movie u gona go see?

Comment

• Fast 5 lol. I was supposed to see it last weekend, but suprisingly all the evening showings were sold out on friday AND saturday. I'll give that chick a call after I wake up later today. Hopefully I stay up when the alarm wakes me up at noon. Sometimes the multiple alarms doesn't prevent me from going back to sleep.

Comment

• ha ha man u still haven't seen Fast 5

all i'm gona say is u must stay for the credits at the end, there is an extra scene after the credits

my alarm fails me some times too

i have a habit of turning off the alarm subconsciously when it starts going off lol
            thats why i have to put it realy far out of reach that would require me to get out of bed to reach it

Comment

• I've heard of this technique, puting the alarm away on the other side of the room. But I don't have an alarm clock, I use my phone. And I'm always on my phone before I go to sleep. Kinda like how ppl play a movie before they sleep, or read a bit of a book before feeling drowsy. So, my lazy ass is too lazy to get up after I've finished on the phone, to put it on the other side of the room lol.

But, I should say, that's a lame ass excuse for me because I'm a lazy ass mother fucker lol!!

Comment

• yeah same, my alarm is my phone, but i usually slide it along the floor somewhere out of reach once i'd done with it

makes it a PITA if i get a msg right after i go to sleep coz i cant reach to check if it is important or not lol

Comment

• LOL
                  Reminds me of this comic:

Comment

• ha ha i totally fucking **** when that happens

Comment

• You and I both. Well it's that time for me to get some shut eye bro. Good chattin' it up with ya.
                      -peace

Comment

• yeah catch ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post

Kielans losing in pong to me.
                          didn't even see you take this. I'm pretty sure we ended up beating you on an epic luck shot?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i haven't played that pong game in ages,

i remember we use to do it with coins when at the pub or something

Comment

• look how uncomfortable that girl is

Comment

• I bombed my math final today. That's what I get for not keeping up in class and studying
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X