This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
    Fizz Autosports. They moved to Long Island in Deer Park recently. They can get pretty much any super rare/expensive/ridiculous JDM parts around and the Fizz cars are all out of control with LOTS of $$$$$ thrown into them

Website is kinda weak but they're a top notch place
    http://www.fizzautosports.com/
    werd. i met these guys in like 2000 at a car show in jersey. cool guys
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Fuck Im stressed now....

I better get some action out of this.. I mean, I already have the chicks number, its written down in the contact book, but thats like jailtime stalker status...
      Just call her... Stop being a bitch. AND THAT IS NOT POINTS FOR YOU.
      Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
      Fizz Autosports. They moved to Long Island in Deer Park recently. They can get pretty much any super rare/expensive/ridiculous JDM parts around and the Fizz cars are all out of control with LOTS of $$$$$ thrown into them

Website is kinda weak but they're a top notch place
      http://www.fizzautosports.com/
      Thanks, have you heard anything about project JDM?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      werd. i met these guys in like 2000 at a car show in jersey. cool guys
      Who haven't you met other than your Vortesieniqtoperutwr rep.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Its midnight, She finished here 8 hr shift at 11pm, and you expect me to call her mobile to ask a question I already know the answer to?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Who haven't you met other than your Vortesieniqtoperutwr rep.
          ive met lots of people. but then again ive been doing this whole car thing for like 14 years now

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            ive met lots of people. but then again ive been doing this whole car thing for like 14 years now
            Whoa.. 14 years... Im going on 6 years in the auto scene... Couldnt live without spending money on cars I dont think...

Comment

Its midnight, She finished here 8 hr shift at 11pm, and you expect me to call her mobile to ask a question I already know the answer to?
              That's pretty sweet.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Whoa.. 14 years... Im going on 6 years in the auto scene... Couldnt live without spending money on cars I dont think...
                yep, im one of the old guys in the scene now. i started with hondas back in the 90s

Comment

That's pretty sweet.
                  werd. its fun. i just wish there was a way to make money doing it lol.

Comment

• Well if you know people, I am sure you can get hookups which effectively make you money from the money you saved.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well if you know people, I am sure you can get hookups which effectively make you money from the money you saved.
                      thats true. i get crazy deals on anything. i also used to run a big car stereo shop. so im hooked up there too. but id like a bigger paycheck

Comment

• Ask for more money from NAM then.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          yep, im one of the old guys in the scene now. i started with hondas back in the 90s
                          Nice.. I have a passion for Hondas also.. Too bad they dont have a passion for my driving style haha

werd. its fun. i just wish there was a way to make money doing it lol.
                          Pretty much why Im working night shift security.. Money isnt the best but its constant work... Enough to live off and play with cars here and there. Just gotta clear some debts

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Well if you know people, I am sure you can get hookups which effectively make you money from the money you saved.
                          Thats one way to look at it.... as long as you dont look at all the recipts and think about all the money cars owe you hahaha

If you're baller then you never have that problem.

Comment

Ask for more money from NAM then.
                            im hoping that i might be able to score a raise after waterfest

Comment

Nice.. I have a passion for Hondas also.. Too bad they dont have a passion for my driving style haha

Pretty much why Im working night shift security.. Money isnt the best but its constant work... Enough to live off and play with cars here and there. Just gotta clear some debts

Thats one way to look at it.... as long as you dont look at all the recipts and think about all the money cars owe you hahaha

If you're baller then you never have that problem.
                              Im sure the right honda would. my s2000 was one of the most fun cars ive had.

i make enough to get by and have a little extra spending. but not enough to support my lifestyle of expensive booze, eating out and modding cars lol

Comment

Never heard of em but a quick google search shows me stuff. Looks legit but I'd rather buy things at Fizz just from knowing some of the people there and having been there a bunch in the past. Elmhurst (where Project JDM is located) is a bit sketchier than Deer Park too lol

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X