This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome shit
    This video was part of my Bachelor thesis at the University of Applied science and art Hannover. The Super Mario Bros. game, released on the Nintendo Entertainment…
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• People. How do I make quick money on the side. Like $100?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^ go around your neighborhood and ask about some odd jobs you can do around peoples' yards. I used to do that when I was in H.S. Five yards or so in a day and a half yielded a lil more than $100 for me.

Or you could rob a bank

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I think the second option maybe more lucrative than the first.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• rob a bank
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Sup peeps..

So I get to work.. the hot chick that works here was on so i had a bit of a chat with her as you do... She left and told me there were three more check in's for tonight...

I go to look at them and organise the keys etc, one of the bookings, the room they are in HAS NO KEYS!!!! WTF DO I DO!?!?!?

Im freaking out, I dont have a list of spare rooms, fuck fuck fuck. God damn hot females distracting me!!
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Call her and be like where is this other key? Then chat her up some more at the same time.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dave, you have had a few Integra's in your life, what mods did you do to them/where can I find decent quality shit for cheap?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Call her and be like where is this other key? Then chat her up some more at the same time.
                    I cant, She only started here like a month ago... So She would have as much idea as I would... fuck my life... I can only hope that the people rock up reeeealy late and just want to sleep, then Ill guide them around the building with my keys..

Comment

Dave, you have had a few Integra's in your life, what mods did you do to them/where can I find decent quality shit for cheap?
                      the only one i modded was a 96 gsr.

i/h/e/im/coils/short shifter

i bought everything at my local honda shop. but that was also before al gore invented the internet, so thats all you could do
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        I cant, She only started here like a month ago... So She would have as much idea as I would... fuck my life... I can only hope that the people rock up reeeealy late and just want to sleep, then Ill guide them around the building with my keys..
                        Fingers crossed.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        the only one i modded was a 96 gsr.

i/h/e/im/coils/short shifter

i bought everything at my local honda shop. but that was also before al gore invented the internet, so thats all you could do
                        Well I just want Coils/exhaust/short shifter. I have heard of this JDM store in Queens, but not really sure where it is, or what its called. Anyone know?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck Im stressed now....

I better get some action out of this.. I mean, I already have the chicks number, its written down in the contact book, but thats like jailtime stalker status...

Comment

• Wait Kielan wait.... Whats a few more years for a convict right? hahahanot.

Comment

• Beat you to it, thats my motherfuckin point bitz!

Comment

Well I just want Coils/exhaust/short shifter. I have heard of this JDM store in Queens, but not really sure where it is, or what its called. Anyone know?
                                Fizz Autosports. They moved to Long Island in Deer Park recently. They can get pretty much any super rare/expensive/ridiculous JDM parts around and the Fizz cars are all out of control with LOTS of $$$$$ thrown into them

Website is kinda weak but they're a top notch place
                                JDM importer of various parts and wheels in the USA

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X