This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eecjetta View Post
    I recently went to 5/8 so yeah lol. after they fully heal they don't smell as bad lol. I dint want to have this convo anymore.
    I saw some really cool plugs the other day, just gotta find them again...

edit: ok they're not plugs, but pretty nice: http://www.bodyartforms.com/products.asp?jewelry=ornate

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
      I'm not domesticated. I don't wash my pants and I sleep in the freezer.

. holy shit.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Sean.
        You wish, bitch tits.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          domesticated fags ITT?

Originally posted by Han View Post
          I'm not domesticated. I don't wash my pants and I sleep in the freezer.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          You wish, bitch tits.
          Leave my man boobs out of this.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• night rt, time for me to try and get some sleep >.< fucking insomnia
            Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
            similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

• later broskee

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                I saw some really cool plugs the other day, just gotta find them again...

edit: ok they're not plugs, but pretty nice: http://www.bodyartforms.com/products.asp?jewelry=ornate
                those are nice. this place has to be my favorite http://www.omericaorganic.com/plugs.php?pg=1

Comment

• Where's Haithem when you need him, His plan to do with plugs/stretchers is the greatest Ive heard.

Comment

those are nice. this place has to be my favorite http://www.omericaorganic.com/plugs.php?pg=1
                    those are very nice <: i'm too much of a wimp to stretch anything

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxer View Post
                      where's haithem when you need him, his plan to do with plugs/stretchers is the greatest ive heard.
                      lockdown

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Only one thing comes to mind with women and the word stretching....

Comment

I wanted to gauge my ears and stay small like 4g - 1/4" at most, but now I don't really want to.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

yes I'm too much of a cheap ass to buy any of those lol. cal won't let me stretch my ears any larger, he'll cut them off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Only one thing comes to mind with women and the word stretching....

RT changes lives.

Comment

yes I'm too much of a cheap ass to buy any of those lol. cal won't let me stretch my ears any larger, he'll cut them off.
                                Yeah, you will not be stretching your ears anymore. I will not be seen an African tribe member, thank you.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X