This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Dude, I need media passes for mallala, Hook us up haha, we're coming over for it!
    !
    when u coming? i'll see what i can do
    Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
    similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      ...Why not just wash them?
      They will desolve in the water.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        They bleed like a 13 year old girl IIRC

Originally posted by ForealsPhotography View Post
        when u coming? i'll see what i can do
        1010 matsuri

Comment

• alright thats done, now I'm out for real
          later
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            ...Why not just wash them?
            They're unwashed, raw, selvaged denim. You wear them for as long as possible before the first wash to create your own wear "patterns" and a more custom fit to your body. Normal jean you buy are pre-washed and have pre-wear patterns and usually do not fit as well as form-fitted denim.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

1010 matsuri
              to easy, i'll pm you when i know what the media deal is, for normal pracs, you just pay the $10 entry fee and if you have ur own high vis, thats ir, if not $50 deposit for one which u get back obv. but for G1 and driftsuper cup, you had to be shooting for a publication, not sure about matsuri, i'll shoot an email off tomorrow and find out for you

Comment

if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

BAH, fresh 'new' looking jeans are never the best.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForealsPhotography View Post
                    to easy, i'll pm you when i know what the media deal is, for normal pracs, you just pay the $10 entry fee and if you have ur own high vis, thats ir, if not $50 deposit for one which u get back obv. but for G1 and driftsuper cup, you had to be shooting for a publication, not sure about matsuri, i'll shoot an email off tomorrow and find out for you
                    Sweet as, let me know.

I do shoot for a publication, and international one known as StanceWorks

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                      You're the one who said you wanted to buy a pair, too.

but do I own a pair? no.
                      didn't you get food on them like last night or something? you nasty.

Comment

Sweet as, let me know.

I do shoot for a publication, and international one known as StanceWorks
                        exactly, and as far as mallala will know, so do i hahaha

Comment

• OH, and she is not allowed to talk about stuff smelling. Her plugs smell like a hot butter pump at movie theaters with a hint of dead animal carcass.

Comment

• Originally posted by eecjetta View Post
                            but do I own a pair? no.
                            didn't you get food on them like last night or something? you nasty.
                            Sweet and sour sauce from the Thai food place the other day.

Dabbed at the stain with a paper towel and the denim bled everywhere lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                              OH, and she is not allowed to talk about stuff smelling. Her plugs smell like a hot butter pump at movie theaters with a hint of dead animal carcass.
                              tmi. eeewww.

edit: um, han - you know it minimises bleeding if you wash them inside out in cold (like 20 degrees) wash with a little baking soda or a few spoonfuls of salt.
                              Last edited by ratmog; 05-05-2011, 03:22 PM.

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForealsPhotography View Post
                                exactly, and as far as mallala will know, so do i hahaha
                                Im fine with that, We will need 2, one for me and one for another photographer whos coming up with us. Im sure you can bs them into giving you 3 passes

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                tmi. eeewww.
                                indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X