X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolololololol, was just fuckin with a wasps nest in my back yard, got stung, shit sucks

Comment

• lolololololol thats to funny
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• drama, sil80. ugly two tone paint. ugly wheels

that shits so not cash

Comment

• Kielan if you get a M3 we can be bmw bffs. Seriously insurance isnt too bad but then again I have liability. And we would have to race sometime, I want to see where I stand against one haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
            drama, sil80. ugly two tone paint. ugly wheels

that shits so not cash
            I digg it.

and nice sig

speaking of 240s. We have tooo many for sale here. There was an SR20 powered s13 hatch for $2000. Everything's cheap here

edit: and are those really BBS wheels on that sileighty? look like work meisters

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I'm so hungry right now

Comment

• I'm at a baseball game right now eating free ass food and I have people opening doors for me and shit.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lolol gangster

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yessir.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• what kind of baseball game?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• It's just like my cities baseball team. They just built this dope ass stadium.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• nice. I haven't been to one of our city's baseball games in about 2-4 years

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            lolololololol, was just fuckin with a wasps nest in my back yard, got stung, shit sucks
                            Sounds like a really good idea hahah, I have done that sooo many times hahah.
                            Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Kielan if you get a M3 we can be bmw bffs. Seriously insurance isnt too bad but then again I have liability. And we would have to race sometime, I want to see where I stand against one haha
                            Charlie has one.. I will prob never get one. I would love an E30 M3 but, thats a long way away. My parents also said I can't buy a Miata or sell the teg, so now the new plan is dump the teg, get wheels, JDM front, be happy.
                            Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            I'm at a baseball game right now eating free ass food and I have people opening doors for me and shit.
                            Sounds like Legend's seats at Yankee stadium.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            It's just like my cities baseball team. They just built this dope ass stadium.
                            I love minor league/private team stadiums, that atmosphere is so nice, and the stadiums are always really clean and such.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Sounds like Legend's seats at Yankee stadium.
                              my dads thinking of buying some from the old yankee stadium. he wants to buy a few

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Just the seats, Legend's seats are a location at Yankee stadium...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X