X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Meh, we've both seen better Jaze.
    very true. but lord knows i'd bite a chunk right outta her calf or thigh if i could

on another note she got saggy tits was she fat or something?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      on another note she got saggy tits
      first thing that i noticed.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

very true. but lord knows i'd bite a chunk right outta her calf or thigh if i could

on another note she got saggy tits was she fat or something?
        No, I just think she has small boobahs and no bra
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• meh, I dont look at tits much.

ass + legs ftmfw
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Her legs are nice, and if she stood a bit more naturally and didnt exaggerate them so much, they'd be even nicer.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              Her legs are nice, and if she stood a bit more naturally and didnt exaggerate them so much, they'd be even nicer.
              BSA, theres papparatzo's around.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                No, I just think she has small boobahs and no bra
                small boobs and no bra should equal hottest shit ever. its not everyone who is blessed with an amazing rack.

she makes up for it by exercising her legs for that tone which is cool.

i dont know about anybody else but when a chick arches her foot...makes me wild

Comment

small boobs and no bra should equal hottest shit ever. its not everyone who is blessed with an amazing rack.

I am completely envious of her leg tone, to be honest. Also perhaps that sagginess is an unfortunate shadow? The more I look the less they actually look hugely saggy.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

someone has a foot fetish
                    lol

Comment

someone has a foot fetish
                      lol
                      i have an everything fetish haha.

for the record i only just now remember who she is and she did a complete 180. she used to be pretty doofy and average looking. shes not MEANT to be a super hot chick. shes lucky shes as hot as she is cause shes massachusetts trash

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfbz2nwMkKg"]YouTube - jojo- too little too late[/ame]

Comment

i have an everything fetish haha.

for the record i only just now remember who she is and she did a complete 180. she used to be pretty doofy and average looking. shes not MEANT to be a super hot chick. shes lucky shes as hot as she is cause shes massachusetts trash

YouTube - jojo- too little too late
                        lol
                        mass trash

Comment

• Originally posted by daspanda View Post
                          I was brewing through some forums and landed on this gem

Some dude in there named 98E36M3 said poser like 1873994928266394972 times
                          He even said "stanceworks is gay and anybody who try's to say other wise is trying too hard"

This dude must have some issues I understand not liking it but this guy is saying how we should all die and I just couldn't stop laughing at him I really want to meet this guy and see if he truly is as unintelligent and single minded as he seems he must have some real self confidence issues if he's ripping on us that hard for doing something different

I was talking about this on Facebook with a couple of my buddies he's one of those guys who won't wear pink or purple cause he says it's "gay" or won't watch a good animated movie cause it's "for kids and nerds" there are too many people out there still like this and it makes me embarassed and almost sad for him

Idk just though I'd share
                          Damn it mate...that thread is 2 years old.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          [IMG]http://noonefresher.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/dsc03183.jpg[IMG]

like those new works
                          Do want.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          WUT CUNT!?

Coming Drift attack!?

OHAI RT
                          Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Sup
                          Morning to you both and the rest of RT.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I fucking LOL'd hahahhaa

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                            Originally posted by Jedidiah
                            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Isn't that Taylor swift?

Comment

Isn't that Taylor swift?
                                Yes.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X