X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was brewing through some forums and landed on this gem

Some dude in there named 98E36M3 said poser like 1873994928266394972 times
    He even said "stanceworks is gay and anybody who try's to say other wise is trying too hard"

This dude must have some issues I understand not liking it but this guy is saying how we should all die and I just couldn't stop laughing at him I really want to meet this guy and see if he truly is as unintelligent and single minded as he seems he must have some real self confidence issues if he's ripping on us that hard for doing something different

I was talking about this on Facebook with a couple of my buddies he's one of those guys who won't wear pink or purple cause he says it's "gay" or won't watch a good animated movie cause it's "for kids and nerds" there are too many people out there still like this and it makes me embarassed and almost sad for him

Idk just though I'd share

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
      Depends. How much are you paying me?
      he'll mail you a cashier's check of however much you desire lol

Comment

Depends. How much are you paying me?
        nothing
        Originally posted by daspanda View Post
        I was brewing through some forums and landed on this gem

He even said "stanceworks is gay and anybody who try's to say other wise is trying too hard"

This dude must have some issues I understand not liking it but this guy is saying how we should all die and I just couldn't stop laughing at him I really want to meet this guy and see if he truly is as unintelligent and single minded as he seems he must have some real self confidence issues if he's ripping on us that hard for doing something different

I was talking about this on Facebook with a couple of my buddies he's one of those guys who won't wear pink or purple cause he says it's "gay" or won't watch a good animated movie cause it's "for kids and nerds" there are too many people out there still like this and it makes me embarassed and almost sad for him

fuck that nigga, then.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          he'll mail you a cashier's check of however much you desire lol
          lol.
          btw wtf are with those bears in your sig?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            nothing
            Screw you im not doin any work for you then.

Comment

lol.
              You've never seen those hellaflush cartoons people make?

Originally posted by Neil View Post
              Screw you im not doin any work for you then.
              It's ok, I'm almost done. It's 2:05am, and it's due tomorrow. Been trying to finish it all day. lol

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by daspanda View Post
                I was brewing through some forums and landed on this gem

lol, what drama said. that's just that dude's own opinion, and may the force be with him haha.

btw bro, i'll be working on your sig tonight
                Originally posted by Neil View Post
                lol.
                LOL, here:
                as a matter of fact, i'm gonna change the quote on it
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BGIcRBPHM"]YouTube - Hellaflush cartoon[/ame]

Comment

• I have never seriously seen it b4. It made me lol alot.

Comment

• last paragraph. I wouldn't doubt if I have carpal tunnel after this. lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Doin my daily early morning check, makin sure the crims that come in at night didn't take anything

Comment

• Fuck I **** working on Thursday nights...

1987 BMW e28 535i
                        "Respect your elders"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post
                          ct sucks, aka hope you dont mind the suckyness
                          Originally posted by Dan T View Post
                          So do I. But apparently we are home of the douchebag.
                          No... That's mass
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            Doin my daily early morning check, makin sure the crims that come in at night didn't take anything
                            lulz

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8"]YouTube - How to stop cats pissing on your car, The best cat video ever! - Craig Turner[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
                                ?
                                Just keep an eye out
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X