This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    so. keep it classy. Kouki lights dont even flow with the body, im telling you. The body's all curvy and then sharp ass headlights...
    its like a girl with curves and then no ass or boobies
    by far the stupidest thing you have said. you are starting to sound like the fags on fm dot net... "zomg two 40 sex iz teh best!11!!!, I rike teh z3nki S14 bcuz matt powewz iz my fave driftah"

i like the zenki S14 more because i can afford it haha. i just suggested it to jeremy (iscrape) because im sure he has the money for it and it is way better looking than the zenki in general.

Comment

• That sounded, so gay, I don't even know how to respond to that.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
        by far the stupidest thing you have said. you are starting to sound like the fags on fm dot net... "zomg two 40 sex iz teh best!11!!!, I rike teh z3nki S14 bcuz matt powewz iz my fave driftah"

I am dying at this. OMG the second half of my day has been utterly hilarious.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• zenki>kouki money wise or not just looks better but id take a kouki if it was clean and cheap
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Nope, you're wrong.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Nope, you're wrong.
              integra>miata?

Comment

• upload my godamn profile pic keilan. facebook or flickr. it doesnt matter.

oh and check this site out for some laughs.

Comment

• Either way zenki or kouki... Side by side they are no different except the front end. But in the end Kouki's are newer so thats what I would go with...

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post

i like the zenki S14 more because i can afford it haha. i just suggested it to jeremy (iscrape) because im sure he has the money for it and it is way better looking than the zenki in general.
                    I dont even go on fm.net anymore. Its full of newfags and shit. FM community is probably the gayest community and forum board. and I've never even seen any talk like that except for the matt powers part.

Kouki's are more track car looking and Zenki's are chill street cars imo. The only time I'd go kouki is if I had my zenki for a several years, then thats when I'd switch things up.
                    Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                    zenki>kouki money wise or not just looks better but id take a kouki if it was clean and cheap
                    and then you switch the front for a zenki
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                      integra>miata?
                      False.

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                      upload my godamn profile pic keilan. facebook or flickr. it doesnt matter.

oh and check this site out for some laughs.

http://watracing.org/index.html
                      I'll think about it.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      Either way zenki or kouki... Side by side they are no different except the front end. But in the end Kouki's are newer so thats what I would go with...
                      And they look 92834950728346729834762837 times better.
                      Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      I dont even go on fm.net anymore. Its full of newfags and shit. FM community is probably the gayest community and forum board. and I've never even seen any talk like that except for the matt powers part.

Kouki's are more track car looking and Zenki's are chill street cars imo. The only time I'd go kouki is if I had my zenki for a several years, then thats when I'd switch things up.
                      and then you switch the front for a zenki
                      You are still wrong.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

And they look 92834950728346729834762837 times better.

You are still wrong.
                        you're wrong
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• email senttt

Comment

• Negatory. That would be you that is incorrect.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/1822134916.html
                              thoughts???

Comment

• Justin thanks for that NSFW link...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X