X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bad lol.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• but because you lot (apparently just you, tonight, kielan haha) are sane, check out these videos! they're LONG, as the first two are taken from this lecture given by a law professor and a police officer, but so damn informative.

The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• I've watched quite a few. I'd say I know how to handle myself in the face of the law.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I've watched quite a few. I'd say I know how to handle myself in the face of the law.
          sorry dude, but i HAD to laugh at this
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• pepperoni, marinara, and provolone sandwich from wawa sucks ass... never getting that again.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• but at the same time, that's a huge shame that someone with a different skin tone (but is probably more of a nerd than i am. probably) has to be so well versed in the laws of the land.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Hahhaha, shit happens. Welcome to America.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Hahhaha, shit happens. Welcome to America.
                  word.

just remembered cock-blocking a campus security search because i didn't invite them in. they knocked on my apartment door while my friend and i (cole haha) were smoking in my room. when the dude took a step into my apartment, i told him to stay out there. "why? do you have anything to hide?" absolutely not, sir, but i know my rights. and you're staying outside in the cold tonight.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Hi guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Hi guys
                      Hi!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• high, moose. was that your car i saw on facebook? because it's gorgeous.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6PxRwgjzZw"]YouTube - Mario Party 2: Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing[/ame]

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Hai.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                              Hai.
                              Damn...everyone left.

Hi Neil.

Comment

• Hai jason. This is about the time that it started to get quite.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X