• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      they need refinishing too?
      Nah, a hit with some polish and they are money.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Nah, a hit with some polish and they are money.
        nice

welp I'm off to bed
        later all
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• bye duder.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Later Dudeman.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• headacheeeeeeeee
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• wawa study break? yes please.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Lulz studying.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• omg.

watching a video about why you shouldn't ever offer information to the police (miranda rights say "against you in court" for a reason). so i text the gf about how interesting it is that people can use even innocent people's words to convict, and she gets all pissy that i'm "talking shit about cops." blah blah blah, i remember an example of precisely why that rule is true (i was doing everything completely legally, one thing she said lead the cop to trying to bully me into confessing something i didn't do: speed.)

she's super pissed off. bitched about "respecting the law, my dad is a cop." i fucking respect the law, and i'm thankful for all the work the police do to keep us safe. but that doesn't mean be fucking ignorant about what they do to try and get confessions. the best thing you can do to preserve your innocence is to shut the hell up.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• You tried to make a point to a woman, that's where you went wrong.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• jesus. i'd totally be gay if the idea of not being able to play with boobs wasn't so awesome. bitches be CRAZY.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• It's a lost cause trying to speak logically to them.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wow. reading the last sentence i wrote spells it all out. "shut the hell up" haha.

but she's been my friend for like, six years. we've dated for something like (whoa fuck) 8 months. i made the mistake of thinking that she'd be just as cool as my gf, as she was as my friend.

fuck. the last couple weeks have seen me thinking about not dating her anymore. it looks like i worried about us not being friends anymore for a good fucking reason.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• This is pretty crazy.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dammit, now you got me wanting to talk to her again haha.

she goes to school on oahu.

but yeah, this shit is SUPER ridiculous.

"fuck, don't worry about it. clearly it's me being crazy. super sorry."
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X