X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want an old Z car with an 1jz swap
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I really, REALLY want a fucking AE86 hachi.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah... somewhere down the road i'd love to do the facelift, but you have to pretty much replace all the mounts and brackets too. such a hassle for something easily fixed by selling a car.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I really, REALLY want a fucking AE86 hachi.
          that would be nice, if you could find one thats not rotted out
          I don't mind paying for something nice, but goddamn its hard to find those in good condition

Comment

• i'd skeet everywhere if i had an old fairlady. my friend's brother got one. looks like shit and barely runs, but i'm still jelly haha
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              that would be nice, if you could find one thats not rotted out
              I don't mind paying for something nice, but goddamn its hard to find those in good condition
              I know. I just keep seeing clean examples on the internet, and it makes me want one so badly.
              Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              yeah... somewhere down the road i'd love to do the facelift, but you have to pretty much replace all the mounts and brackets too. such a hassle for something easily fixed by selling a car.
              Facelift. Yeck.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dude, i find the facelift SO much more attractive. just like with the e46. i prefer everything about it
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Oh I thought you meant facelift E46 (which is not nearly as good as the prefacelift either).
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    i'd skeet everywhere if i had an old fairlady. my friend's brother got one. looks like shit and barely runs, but i'm still jelly haha
                    I think I would get a 280z just because they are the cheapest and easist to find
                    fuck Im not using any of the suspension, interior, wheels, motor, brakes anyways

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I know. I just keep seeing clean examples on the internet, and it makes me want one so badly.

Facelift. Yeck.
                    There was one for sale up here, so fucking dope
                    3k needed some monies to put it together but goddamn it would have been dope

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Oh I thought you meant facelift E46 (which is not nearly as good as the prefacelift either).
                      you must have been dropped as a child. or molested by a facelifted bmw, because that's the only reason i can think of why anyone would prefer the prefacelift e46. OR e90! haha

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      I think I would get a 280z just because they are the cheapest and easist to find
                      fuck Im not using any of the suspension, interior, wheels, motor, brakes anyways
                      it'd be so sweet to have a project like that. some old shell with all the modern goodies underneath.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• oh yeah forgot about the other great thing that happened to me today
                        teacher went over my grades and because I did all of the required work he said that I could bomb the final and still get a C+ or B-

fucking win

Comment

• bah. i tried starting the bike up so i could take it to get the tabs renued. it sputtered and died any time i gave it some throttle. damn thing. damn carburetors. my dad and i will get our licences on it, and then it's out the door for something fuel injected.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• pre facelift > facelift e46

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              you must have been dropped as a child. or molested by a facelifted bmw, because that's the only reason i can think of why anyone would prefer the prefacelift e46. OR e90! haha

it'd be so sweet to have a project like that. some old shell with all the modern goodies underneath.
                              Hells ya, I don't think it would even be that expensive (cept for any new interior shit I might get) and yes they do make new "just about every part" for those cars still.
                              Fuck 1jz's are cheap, suspension would all be newer z and 240sx shit, same with brakes, old dope jap wheels would be expensive, and possibly the exterior (paint\restore).

Comment

• Whats the difference between the facelift vs. pre-facelift E46's? I never quite understood.

Also, I want to build a Kenne Bell Cobra Miata. Only problem is I don't know if a 4.6 modular would fit between the strut towers.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X