• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    We were in Rory's car.
    story time buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by DupLow View Post
      * makes the whip sound *
      you got a wife and 3yo and a 7yo?
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        you got a wife and 3yo and a 7yo?
        Nope, I enjoy my life. Not ready to give it up yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Nope, I enjoy my life. Not ready to give it up yet.
          ²nd and only got the wife , the dog & the cat

Comment

• i could enjoy mine but at the sacrafise of theirs, but im not a dick. ill make do with what i got
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I made it to the kitchen, it stinks of weed, and I have noodles in a teacup. I am content.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• if she had 1 kid it would be a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shit ton easier. 2s a pain in the ass

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  if she had 1 kid it would be a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shit ton easier. 2s a pain in the ass
                  Do they fight all the time?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• not yours ?or am i not getting it

@ Ratmog ; is she past out ? pics ?

Comment

not yours ?or am i not getting it

If she was passed out, there would be pics, but the sink is full of water, and there's a lot of terrible cooking aftermath.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                        If she was passed out, there would be pics, but the sink is full of water, and there's a lot of terrible cooking aftermath.
                        rookie everybody knows chips & coke are the way to go .. the closer to you the better .. moving is a no go

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          Do they fight all the time?
                          yeah (both girls) they are learning how to be douche bags to each other and shit. you have to have 2 of the exact same thing, and even then 1 is slightly different than the other so the 7yo crys if its no the exact one

Originally posted by DupLow View Post
                          not yours ?or am i not getting it

not my blood, but they are my babys

oh and it would be nice if the wife worked, working on that now. but now the 3yo would need all day daycare, then the 7yo will need afterschool daycare bleh

Comment

rookie everybody knows chips & coke are the way to go .. the closer to you the better .. moving is a no go
                            Well usually chips and coke is the setup for me with friends, then there's a takeout ordered later, but apparently she fancied trying to cook lasagne or some shit.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            yeah (both girls) they are learning how to be douche bags to each other and shit. you have to have 2 of the exact same thing, and even then 1 is slightly different than the other so the 7yo crys if its no the exact one

not my blood, but they are my babys

oh and it would be nice if the wife worked, working on that now. but now the 3yo would need all day daycare, then the 7yo will need afterschool daycare bleh
                            High five for them being 'your babies' - my own stepdad is pretty much the only person who can calm me down with a few words. Isn't there a daycare on the base?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• daycare isnt free, and jobs on base are iffy (hours, wages). so she would need to make a certain ammount to at least over come the daycare fees to warrent her having a job

Comment

• Wats up RT, i've been scarce

Comment

Working...
                                X