• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• whats up rt

Comment

• Just heard from tunershop. The wheels I want won't be in till the end of June :-(
        cars and stuff

Comment

• reminds me I need to call work usa again
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I've got a phone interview for a summer job at a brewery this summer in like an hour, but josh already knows because hes a creep, if I don't get the job, this will be me

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_xmVZhCLAk"]YouTube - BeerFest - Talking about Landfill getting fired from his job[/ame]

Comment

• think I'm going to sell my driver seat and pick up one of these brand new next year

and one of these for the passenger

Comment

• brb RT, going to the fish store to get my fish some eats

Comment

• need to install the HID's into my fogs and yellow them today :/

Comment

• later guys

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Oh, hi.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• hai cal

Comment

• fuuuuuu, my fish doesn't want to eat, thats no good

Comment

• People apparently don't like closing tickets (even when the request is finished?) so I'm sitting here sifting through the ticket queue and cleaning/closing them out. So annoying.
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                              People apparently don't like closing tickets (even when the request is finished?) so I'm sitting here sifting through the ticket queue and cleaning/closing them out. So annoying.
                              you know what else is annoying when people have you change your schedule to fit an appt in and then they don't show up....im pretty sure the fucker said 8am and its 830 now

dave...rage tuesday?

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                                you know what else is annoying when people have you change your schedule to fit an appt in and then they don't show up....im pretty sure the fucker said 8am and its 830 now

dave...rage tuesday?
                                That would make me go berserk.

Comment

Working...
                                X