X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTI on air are old news
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• right? they're still pretty, but just... boring. idk, like a blonde with big tits. you'll always be interested, but brunettes with nice asses are just as awesome.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        right? they're still pretty, but just... boring. idk, like a blonde with big tits. you'll always be interested, but brunettes with nice asses are just as awesome.
        im too much of a perfectionist. i went to a show last weekend. 95% of the cars disgusted me

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
          Afternoon bitches.
          Buenas Noches, puta.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            ca18 and rb20 have oil delivery issues. thats why they were such short lived. the pickups are too weak and cant handle the load of the engine
            So buy an r32 with an rb26.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

maaaaaan

i need a freaking job, so i can afford to do stupid crap, like drift. and set up meets. and fucking lower my car, get exhaust, intake, and some nice wheels.
              I'm with you on that one.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                So buy an r32 with an rb26.
                well, im modding my e30. and i live in the sates

Comment

im too much of a perfectionist. i went to a show last weekend. 95% of the cars disgusted me
                  This is such a hipster statement. TROLOLOL

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• honestly, i'm the same way. there was a little meet for this local forum/club last summer. 99.9% of the cars there were terrible. Neons with altezzas, pt cruisers with 10k in audio crap, and this stock-height 90s infinity witha roof rack was the "car of the year." the fuck?

but i'm more than willing to try and organize a meet where i only like 5% of the cars.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      This is such a hipster statement. TROLOLOL
                      im far from a hipster. but a nice car that has a wiring nightmare under the hood? might as well set that shit on fire and push it into the street

Comment

im far from a hipster. but a nice car that has a wiring nightmare under the hood? might as well set that shit on fire and push it into the street
                        disagree.

honestly? couldnt really give a damn about what's under the hood. lot of hp? good for you. not any? sucks, but your wallet probably thanks you. super clean? cool, i bet that took a metric tonne of painstaking work. bundle of wires? you're not trying to show off the engine block, which isn't really a show piece anyway. that's what hoods are for.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          Buenas Noches, puta.
                          Wha? cbf using google translate.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

ahaha but that was a hipster ass statement, regardless of who said it. But I agree.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• besides, hoods are there to cover the engine. if it were a ferrari or some other rear-engined car with a glass plate over the cylinders, then yeah, a clean engine bay is essential. but since 99% of cars don't have that, i couldn't give a rat's ass what it looks like, as long as every cylinder fires when it should.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

disagree.

honestly? couldnt really give a damn about what's under the hood. lot of hp? good for you. not any? sucks, but your wallet probably thanks you. super clean? cool, i bet that took a metric tonne of painstaking work. bundle of wires? you're not trying to show off the engine block, which isn't really a show piece anyway. that's what hoods are for.
                                hoods arent there to hide your failures

Comment

Working...
                                X