• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i love oil delivery issues!
    cause sr's are bullet proof too, i forgot

ka-t or gtfo
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

an hour twenty? aint nobody gonna watch that shit
      Definitely worth finding the time to do so though, very eye opening!
      Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
      similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        cause sr's are bullet proof too, i forgot

ka-t or gtfo
        ca18 and rb20 have oil delivery issues. thats why they were such short lived. the pickups are too weak and cant handle the load of the engine
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• eh, and hour twenty on a computer is still an hour twenty. not too many will watch the whole thing. the first four minutes? maybe haha.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

ca18 and rb20 have oil delivery issues. thats why they were such short lived. the pickups are too weak and cant handle the load of the engine
            non upgradeable?
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

non upgradeable?
              not cheap enough where it makes it worth my while. ca18 plus oil fix < sr20

Comment

• bleh sr20 is lame. ka24+s2k trans

Comment

bleh sr20 is lame. ka24+s2k trans
                  lol not in my budget. Im allowing myself $4500 for the swap

Comment

• SR20, or 1JZ, I'd say.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      eh, and hour twenty on a computer is still an hour twenty. not too many will watch the whole thing. the first four minutes? maybe haha.
                      watch the first 10, it'll probably convince u to watch the rest
                      Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
                      similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        lol what happened?
                        He's annoying, everyone thought they were the only ones that didnt like him. Then we realized no one does.

Comment

• Afternoon bitches.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            He's annoying, everyone thought they were the only ones that didnt like him. Then we realized no one does.
                            i thought that. then slowly everyone told me the same thing

Comment

• maaaaaan

i need a freaking job, so i can afford to do stupid crap, like drift. and set up meets. and fucking lower my car, get exhaust, intake, and some nice wheels.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• but honestly, for now so i could set up a sweet meet here in the Twin Cites. i only know of one, and it's pretty much 99% vw. sure it's pretty and all, but there are only so many GTIs on air with a8 wheels that you can see before it starts getting old.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X