• and last coat of primer on the bracket
    should have that front end all done soon
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      seems reasonable.

I think recaro plus wheel and shit = around $3000
      corbeau with wheel and shit = about $1500
      I would say go with the corbeaus for now at least, you can always sell later if you change your mind.
      I like to do my shit in stages, so the next thing I'm doing after this is the whole front end suspension + brakes.
      Reminds me I need to figure out what strut bar to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        I would say go with the corbeaus for now at least, you can always sell later if you change your mind.
        I like to do my shit in stages, so the next thing I'm doing after this is the whole front end suspension + brakes.
        Reminds me I need to figure out what strut bar to get.
        i like the way the recaros look better. but unfortunately, its impossible to sit in both to see if its really worth it.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i like the way the recaros look better. but unfortunately, its impossible to sit in both to see if its really worth it.
          The Recaros deff look better, but really if I was you I would get all of your other stuff done first.
          Suspension, motor, exterior, then interior.
          Are there any nice OEM seats that will fit?

Comment

The Recaros deff look better, but really if I was you I would get all of your other stuff done first.
            Suspension, motor, exterior, then interior.
            Are there any nice OEM seats that will fit?
            suspension is done-ish. engine will wait til later, like this fall when I can lay the car up for a little. doing a full swap in it. exterior is waiting until i see how low i get. if theres room im buying a lip kit. but that wont cost much and I'll paint it myself

Comment

suspension is done-ish. engine will wait til later, like this fall when I can lay the car up for a little. doing a full swap in it. exterior is waiting until i see how low i get. if theres room im buying a lip kit. but that wont cost much and I'll paint it myself
              nice can't wait to see it man, dude got back to me might be picking up them rimz this saturday

Comment

• AND I SAY, THE LORD SHALL PRAISE THAT ONE PIRATE HOW INVENTED THE WONDERFUL MAGIC CALLED RUM.

Helloo, Random talk.

And goodnight, RAndom talk.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• damn crazy germans

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    AND I SAY, THE LORD SHALL PRAISE THAT ONE PIRATE HOW INVENTED THE WONDERFUL MAGIC CALLED RUM.

Helloo, Random talk.

And goodnight, RAndom talk.
                    Why is the rum gone?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

nice can't wait to see it man, dude got back to me might be picking up them rimz this saturday
                      nice man. those wheel will look good. much better than those knock offs you have

yea when the e30 goes in for the swap, im also doing the rear diff and maybe modding the engine a little to make it more fun. i finally removed the extra weight i had in the trunk for winter. i forgot how good the car feels lol

Comment

nice man. those wheel will look good. much better than those knock offs you have

yea when the e30 goes in for the swap, im also doing the rear diff and maybe modding the engine a little to make it more fun. i finally removed the extra weight i had in the trunk for winter. i forgot how good the car feels lol
                        LOL W/E
                        pluh now I'm going to have to sell some wheels and tires.
                        You figure out what motor you're going to do? I say go with SR20DET + bolt ons 300whp FTW

Comment

LOL W/E
                          pluh now I'm going to have to sell some wheels and tires.
                          You figure out what motor you're going to do? I say go with SR20DET + bolt ons 300whp FTW
                          Im pretty much set on SR20. Out of all the engines, it was either that or REW. I want something that I can mount as far back as possible to give a 50/50 split. all the other engines fit right up to the radiator. so even if I can gain a couple inches of clearance, that will make the car handle a little more neutral

Comment

Im pretty much set on SR20. Out of all the engines, it was either that or REW. I want something that I can mount as far back as possible to give a 50/50 split. all the other engines fit right up to the radiator. so even if I can gain a couple inches of clearance, that will make the car handle a little more neutral
                            1jz that bitch dave, you wont.

slightly more cash, gobs more HP

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              1jz that bitch dave, you wont.

slightly more cash, gobs more HP
                              its only like $500 more i think. I havent done too much looking into engines yet. like as far as weight and shit

Comment

its only like $500 more i think. I havent done too much looking into engines yet. like as far as weight and shit
                                oh its a ton heavier than a SR. its like upper 600's with fluid in it.

its probably a little heavier than a s52

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X