This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    its not that they are out to get us specifically. its just that if we get screwed in the process they wont bat an eyelash.

AND PS i DONT plan on living in the us in 5 years
    DR?
    I want to get a place over seas

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    BTW at home we grow pretty much all of our vegetables, we have 20 chickens, and for the most part we buy organic, because not only does it taste better, and is better for you.
    lol you jerk
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

this has nothing to do with faith.

faith is something people who havent been fucked have.
      I've been fucked over quite a few times. Shit when I get on the road, I have faith that the guy next to me isn't just all of a sudden going to turn into me, sure I drive defensively, but there are situations that you have no choice but to have faith in the person next to you.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        DR?

lol you jerk
        Trust me, I question too. But there is no reason not to have some faith here and there.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          When did I say I didn't question? But come on some of the shit that has been said is ridiculous. But having some faith isn't going to fuck your life over. Have some faith with what is going on, having faith is all about believing that people will do the right thing, because it is the right thing to do.

Dictionary.com defines faith as "belief that is not based on proof" there you go. Shit people believe all sorts of religious stuff, with no real way of proving its real.
          yes, people like you and me who care about his country. i can trust those people to make the correct decisions for our future. i cannot have faith in any elected official because they are bought. Offshore banks and corporations who do not care for anyone but profit have hi-jacked this country. they are the ones in charge.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            yes, people like you and me who care about his country. i can trust those people to make the correct decisions for our future. i cannot have faith in any elected official because they are bought. Offshore banks and corporations who do not care for anyone but profit have hi-jacked this country. they are the ones in charge.
            speaking of which

Comment

• ...Its not even friday, and you're raging, come on guys.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

Well then if you can't have faith in any elected official why live in a country that is based around them? I don't see a problem with having some faith in them. I can question all I want, but in the end I won't be making the decision to nuke a country or not.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Trust me, I question too. But there is no reason not to have some faith here and there.
                  oh I have some faith in our government
                  god help the motherfucker that fucks with our citizens overseas or tries to start some shit with us here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    ...Its not even friday, and you're raging, come on guys.
                    Is anyone here raging? I like this conversation, its an intelligent conversation, no one is raging at each other, and I'm playing that prick who doesn't agree with anything that anyone says. Its fun, and is thought provoking. I don't see a problem?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      DR?

damn straight.

all jokes aside...except for drugs the dominican citizens are more "free" than americans.

lol you jerk
                      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I've been fucked over quite a few times. Shit when I get on the road, I have faith that the guy next to me isn't just all of a sudden going to turn into me, sure I drive defensively, but there are situations that you have no choice but to have faith in the person next to you.
                      i disagree, i have faith in nothing until it is established.

im a firm believer that anything possible can happen. ive seen stranger things than a guy just veer in to the wrong lane and kill multiple people.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Well then if you can't have faith in any elected official why live in a country that is based around them? I don't see a problem with having some faith in them. I can question all I want, but in the end I won't be making the decision to nuke a country or not.
                        so is your solution to problems to turn and run away?

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

im a firm believer that anything possible can happen. ive seen stranger things than a guy just veer in to the wrong lane and kill multiple people.
                          You missed my point, but whatever.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

so is your solution to problems to turn and run away?
                            No, that's not what I'm saying.

Serious question, did you vote in the last election?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Is anyone here raging? I like this conversation, its an intelligent conversation, no one is raging at each other, and I'm playing that prick who doesn't agree with anything that anyone says. Its fun, and is thought provoking. I don't see a problem?
                              this. its an exchange of dialog on current matters.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

they had a story a few years back of a mother fucker who used a fucking cross bow and killed this dudes GF from his truck, on the fucking high way

Comment

Working...
                                X