X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit here we go... 19

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      When did I call you retarded bra? I merely said that 1/4 of Americans are retarded (fact). You're implying you're part of that 1/4.

"Jus sayin This bullshit is the same mentality that caused retards to think Mike burned down his own car."
      Completely different, one is where it is documented fact, the other is assumption.
      But whatever, I can see there is no reasoning with you so.....

Yo dawg that shit is mad fucked up for realz yo.
      I'm glad they capp'd that mofo right in his face nahwahtImean?

also its funny that you get your facts from SP

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      let us know when you're out of college and in the real world. demanding a raise? no so easy kid. if you dont like what I have to say, ignore me.
      IGNORE ME!!!
      Last edited by Dudermagee; 05-02-2011, 12:00 PM.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
        oh shit here we go... 19
        So you have alot of work experience at Best Buy? Walgreens? WalMart? Burger King?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

"Jus sayin This bullshit is the same mentality that caused retards to think Mike burned down his own car."
          Completely different, one is where it is documented fact, the other is assumption.
          But whatever, I can see there is no reasoning with you so.....

Yo dawg that shit is mad fucked up for realz yo.
          I'm glad they capp'd that mofo right in his face nahwahtImean?

IGNORE ME!!!
          You're not exactly reasoning with us either Dudeman...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

oh shit here we go... 19
            i was just curious.

im 25 and can wholeheartedly tell you that you are being naive. 9/10 bosses (including me) would instantly

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

So you have alot of work experience at Best Buy? Walgreens? WalMart? Burger King?
              did I say I had relevant work experience? I said everyone has complaints. I said it's possible to demand a raise if you think you deserve it. Is any of that wrong? If you don't like your job and feel you are underpaid, is it impossible to talk to management about it?

Jesus I did not intend to start an argument about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                i was just curious.

im 25 and can wholeheartedly tell you that you are being naive. 9/10 bosses (including me) would instantly [IMG]
                I never said what the outcome would be. Asking for a promotion/raise =/= demonstrating why you think you deserve one then asking about it.

Even though working as a teenager has no relevance, I have actually been able to increase my pay rate at 3/4 jobs I've had by doing this

Comment

I never said what the outcome would be. Asking for a promotion/raise =/= demonstrating why you think you deserve one then asking about it.

Even though working as a teenager has no relevance, I have actually been able to increase my pay rate at 3/4 jobs I've had by doing this
                  The money isnt the important part. since you seem to be an expert on my situation, you should be aware.
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    You're not exactly reasoning with us either Dudeman...
                    There is no reasoning with someone who won't listen.
                    You have been trained to treat what the government tells you as fact, or maybe your just to scared to think otherwise.

You brush off the fact that someone can own the rights to crops, do you realize the implications? Do I really have to spell it out?

Or that using cloned animals is okay in food products is okay AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO LABEL IT, they haven't done enough long term testing. And you think "well if it wasn't safe they wouldn't use it" Maybe you are too young to remember but they did something similar with DDT.

But hey if you're cool with that shit wtf do I care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      The money isnt the important part. since you seem to be an expert on my situation, you should be aware.
                      Never said or implied that I was.

I agree that money is not supremely important, but who would not want to earn more doing the same thing?

Comment

• lets save the rage for friday fellas

Comment

I agree that money is not supremely important, but who would not want to earn more doing the same thing?
                          no, its impossible for me to do what I am doing. we need to hire more people. let me put this in terms you can understand. imagine you have to flip every burger, drop all the fries, help all the customers at the counter and all the ones at the drive through. and its always the busy time of the day, always. oh and you need to make sure everything is in stock and ready to go. and you have to set up deliveries.

theres so much more to explain, but i think my head will fucking explode from talking to you.
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

were just saying that in a serious full time 9-5 salary job, i cant see any boss coming to realization that hes making too much money and he should give you more of it.

Comment

There is no reasoning with someone who won't listen.
                              You have been trained to treat what the government tells you as fact, or maybe your just to scared to think otherwise.

You brush off the fact that someone can own the rights to crops, do you realize the implications? Do I really have to spell it out?

Or that using cloned animals is okay in food products is okay AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO LABEL IT, they haven't done enough long term testing. And you think "well if it wasn't safe they wouldn't use it" Maybe you are too young to remember but they did something similar with DDT.

But hey if you're cool with that shit wtf do I care.
                              I think the biggest issue from genetically modified crops doesn't deal with their direct health. There are tons of independent groups that test that sort of thing and it's not that hard to be aware of what is and what isn't healthy if you take a few minutes to look into it. Without GE crops we would not be able to sustain the amount of people and their dietary demands though; could there be ~7 billion people living on only organically grown natural foods? I'm sure you've heard of the green revolution before.

Pesticide resistant bacteria is/can be a big problem though..

Comment

• Exactly and you're not listening to us. You also completely changed the subject.
                                I have the ability to doubt who I please, I'm not afraid to think otherwise, I just like to have faith that they are doing the right thing for the people. I don't see a problem with that. I'd rather do that than doubting everything they do, and worrying about that shit as well as get through my daily life, I have enough shit to deal with. I really don't get what the problem is with having some faith.

If you are really bothered by the food thing, buy organic, you have that option. Shit grow your own vegetables, and get your own cows, chickens, etc. Live on a farm, your problems go away, but much like many other Americans, its easier to bitch and moan about problems rather than try and do something about it...

I don't give a fuck about eating cloned food, shit the garbage they feed us here has all sorts of shit in it. Rather than worry about it, I trust that they are doing the right things for me as a paying student, and move on, I have more important things to worry about.

Personal question, and I don't mean this in a bad way and I'm just curious. How do you serve in the military that you doubt so much? It seems like you have more problems with it, than things you like about it, it doesn't make much sense to me that you could want to protect and serve a country that you can't trust your superiors.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X