X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    somebody has mood swings up there
    For real haha! Its gonna be 94°+ the rest of the week though
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

to put these celebrating people in perspective

remember those cheering pakistani's and afghans after WTC was hit?

imo this is the same
      yup, i call that disgusting media propaganda. the majority of the middle east didn't feel that way. i have read conflicting arguments that the footage was not in regards to the wtc event, but even if it was, it did not reflect the masses at that time. it was put there to inflict more anger in the american psyche to **** middle easterners and become pro war. this coverage is more propaganda... to boost moral in the "war on terror." many Al Queda leaders have been killed and at the expense of many middle easterner's innocent lives. just because the poster boy is gone doesnt change a thing, and as my first post on this subject, i find celebrating to that extent just as retarded as the Pakis who celebrated after the WTC tragedy.
      Last edited by NegativeCamber; 05-02-2011, 02:51 AM.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
        yup, i call that disgusting media propaganda. the majority of the middle east didn't feel that way. i have read conflicting arguments that the footage was not in regards to the wtc event, but even if it was, it did not reflect the masses at that time. it was put there to inflict more anger in the american psyche to **** middle easterners and become pro war. this coverage is more propaganda... to boost moral in the "war on terror." many Al Queda leaders have been killed and at the expense of many middle easterner's innocent lives. just because the poster boy is gone doesnt change a thing, and as my first post on this subject, i find celebrating to that extent just as retarded as the Pakis who celebrated after the WTC tragedy.
        You have no idea what you are talking about.

There is so much misinformation being passed around that it blows my mind how ignorant people are being. Osama was not a "poster boy", he was the leader. He has spent years running from us, and he thought he was invincible. Now that we got him, people have every right to be proud. This guy orchestrated 9/11, and thought he would never pay for it. We just sent a message to the rest of them that we will make people pay for their injustice towards us, no matter how long it takes. You shouldn't be looking at this with a glass half empty mentality. Americans are proud that one of the most ***** people on Earth is gone.

Off to work RT. I'll see you guys around 4.
        Last edited by jdel; 05-02-2011, 05:32 AM.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• I don't think he is dead.
          I think the governments just lost the slimy bastard.

Sorry, Im not trying to start any arguments, haha.

In BETTER News, I have found a coil for my BMW... Instead of the quoted $290 from Bosch... I found one through a different supplier for 45. Fairly keen to see works.. and see what kind of life I can get out of it.

J

1987 BMW e28 535i
          "Respect your elders"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Celebrating in the streets.

lol dorks
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• good assessment duder

and hai
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

good assessment duder

and hai
                Pretty sure most of the world views us as such.
                Sorry to many holes in the story for me to believe everything, and the funny thing is that the american media has made so you sound crazy if you question them.
                and morning

Comment

• yup, granted i can understand the feeling of joy, but is it really necessary to act like that?

Comment

• Still talking about the death of OSL? Come on man.
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

yup, granted i can understand the feeling of joy, but is it really necessary to act like that?
                      LOL @ feeling of joy, too many holes to this story, not to mention all the ones related to him.
                      It really took us 10 years to find him? Especially when he was in the fucking country that we were almost positive he was in.
                      Why couldn't he be taken alive?
                      Why was he given a burial at sea? He was a muslim, not a fucking pirate.

Comment

• too it would have been mad funny if he was a pirate, he certainly has pirate looks
                        haha

Comment

• There are plenty of other mysteries that have gone on longer Dudeman. Do you really think, the US gov't would lie to the entire world about Osama Bin Laden being dead? He didn't just fuck America in his lifetime, lets not forget the attacks that he had planned in Europe as well, and what he alone has done to the already tarnished image of Muslims.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I got 10 tweets last night from Jesus_M_Christ cracking jokes about this whole Osama thing. smdh.
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              There are plenty of other mysteries that have gone on longer Dudeman. Do you really think, the US gov't would lie to the entire world about Osama Bin Laden being dead? He didn't just fuck America in his lifetime, lets not forget the attacks that he had planned in Europe as well, and what he alone has done to the already tarnished image of Muslims.
                              Yes, yes I do.
                              I think that the government that had close ties to and trained the man that was responsible for the known attack on us, lied. The attack that he perpetrated led to 2 wars that made the leaders at the time very rich. Misdirection is our countries favorite trick, along with distrust, and the ability to make anyone who disagrees with them a nutjob or an enemy.

Comment

• pretty harsh words
                                but i fear they maybe true

Comment

Working...
                                X