• Show
Clear All

• Saw this on fb:

Osama, 47,000:1 kill/death ratio

I lolled.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      I'm pretty sure he hasn't been the ringleader for a while, but am glad they got him.
      Very mixed feelings, to be honest.
      mixed feelings? why would you be anything but, at the very least, amused that he's dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post
        This certainly isn't going to end a war, but it's nice to hear that we killed the bastard... .
        Similar to how I feel.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          When I try and go to vrwheels it says the site may be harmful, aka malware being hosted. Looks like no looking at jdm wheels for me.
          Most likely their site isn't secured with SSL, so I wouldn't buy anything off there. When you see a site with https you know they're secure. Bank websites and places where you use credit cards be secured, costs a bit extra for the hosting but obviously needed for the extra encryption.
          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
            Most likely their site isn't secured with SSL, so I wouldn't buy anything off there. When you see a site with https you know they're secure. Bank websites and places where you use credit cards be secured, costs a bit extra for the hosting but obviously needed for the extra encryption.
            I know.

It's malware, not a lack of HTTPS.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• fuck exams. at this point i just want to take all my finals just to get them over with so I can go home and start making some money again/driving. worst part of college = no car

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                i would wait inside my room... as he walked by i would swing the door open fast and close line the shit out of him. Tell him to shut the fuck up or ill make sure he cant get back up the next time i hit him and then patiently tell him to have a nice night and close my door like nothing happened.
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• lmao

But like everyone else is saying...Obama can't fuck with Anne Frank.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• This chick really want to play this game with me lol.
                    "****** gon ****"
                    "Stealers gon steal"
                    "laughers gon laugh"

LOL.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• osama bin laden is dead
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• fuck yeah A.M.E.R.I.C.A

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          osama bin laden is dead
                          about damn time that fucker died
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• too bad it aint gonna change shit, lets just hope the dont get stupid
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• ugghhh, I want a job, like a career paying type job, I just really want to buy an NSX for my daily, and get some sort of old porsche roadster as a weekend car, I really don't think I'm asking for too much

Comment

• right? who doesnt want an NSX daily?

Comment

Working...
                                X