X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockstar did make it so there should be prostitutes...right?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Haha.. Should ask ben to change the Australia forum to Convict land..

You're young, you can afford to spend ALL your time on here

Dusty whore houses with drunks singing, ranting and raping. Sounds like my kind of game!

Its weird that you didnt give us directions to the nearest in game brothel..
      You should, that would be hilarious.

If you look at my posts you will actually see that the great majority are actually in this thread talking to you idiots, if you took all my OT posts out, you would find that I have like 1,000 posts max.

The funny thing is, is that you basically described everything that goes on in a bar in that game.

Funny.. I don't think there are any brothels in the game.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        The Futo GT is the best car in that game. Never seen one of those VIP things, guess I am going to have to go look. Dukes tear it up for drifting too.
        The best car is the lamborghini/zonda looking thing.... you only get it in one of those gay guys missions and if you dont save it youll never see one spawn again... I have one or two at each house haha..

The vip cars are pretty tough though...

Theres also a modified version of those toyota altezza looking cars.. The modded one has a wing and some bonnet cutouts, aswell as a full lipkit... Also pretty awesome...

Dukes are the best though.. No wing, Black body, Black bars, Black blower.... Murdered shit.

Or the mafia e46's.... LOL So many to choose from!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Shit I haven't played GT4 in SOOO long. I think I have all the cars being talked about saved in various houses, don't remember too well though but I know I never finished all the missions haha

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Rockstar did make it so there should be prostitutes...right?
            Surely...

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            You should, that would be hilarious.

If you look at my posts you will actually see that the great majority are actually in this thread talking to you idiots, if you took all my OT posts out, you would find that I have like 1,000 posts max.
            Most of mine are tied up in lol threads and the old nsfw thread that ended up in vegas..

The funny thing is, is that you basically described everything that goes on in a bar in that game.
            Psychic power?

Funny.. I don't think there are any brothels in the game.
            What sort of a wild west doesnt have a brothel? I thought america was founded on the basis of there being a brothel in every street?

Comment

• The Zonda thing is cool, but I love how quick the Futo GT is, and that subaru legacy/altezza cross thing is fun to play with for sure. The Mafia E46's are EVERYWHERE on the third island, everywhere you look you see one.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                Shit I haven't played GT4 in SOOO long. I think I have all the cars being talked about saved in various houses, don't remember too well though but I know I never finished all the missions haha
                Ship your ps3 to me, Ill finish it for you

Comment

The Zonda thing is cool, but I love how quick the Futo GT is, and that subaru legacy/altezza cross thing is fun to play with for sure. The Mafia E46's are EVERYWHERE on the third island, everywhere you look you see one.
                  I just love getting a clean as Dukes and cruising around, doin mad skids at intersections, then going to carwash's and washing the fried rubber off....

Its pretty much how I would love to spend my real life haha

I got like $2m+ in the bank too.... sat there spawning cars and delivering them to the car joint...

Comment

• I like to get in massive police pursuits and drift EVERY corner in said pursuit, never gets old. Or I will barricade my self into an area, and just get in a huge firefight for a solid hour.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I like to get in massive police pursuits and drift EVERY corner in said pursuit, never gets old. Or I will barricade my self into an area, and just get in a huge firefight for a solid hour.
                      Haha How good are massive firefights! Aslong as you have an area with the perfect cover, you can sit there for hours on end... I love making huge piles of bodies...

Ever walked into a hospital and killed everyone in there? Hospitals are awesome, you sit in a room and just let the cops walk through the door to their death.. Like pigs to slaughter.

Comment

• I played gta4 awhile ago at college. I just kept running into the hospital and shooting people with the ak lol.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          I played gta4 awhile ago at college. I just kept running into the hospital and shooting people with the ak lol.
                          Hahaha easiest targets!

Comment

• Well a $303 paycheck (after tax) for 34.5 hours of work will always make me happy.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Money makes me happy also... But I **** it with a passion.

Comment

• Wait, what?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X