X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Why would you get a car in a game set in the wild west? lolz
    Because in the intro video there is a car being taken off the boat, and it got me all excited.,
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The tags for this thread got a lil over the top..

i like it.

Comment

• I just noticed the "duck vaginas" tag.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Because in the intro video there is a car being taken off the boat, and it got me all excited.,
          but then you don't get a car? Either way im getting it lol gta was fun but to fast paced kinda.

-Dan

Comment

• Nope no car, that pissed me off, I mean its fun as hell for a while but then running like 20 miles on a horse gets old pretty quickly. Its also really slow, and people stay awake for all of 2 minutes which makes getting to missions from half way across the map, quite the bitch.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I heard...
              yea thats why i texted you yesterday but i suppose you were sleeping since you had to get up early today. i cant still cant believe that happened.

Comment

Why would you get a car in a game set in the wild west? lolz
                You havent seen back to the future?

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                No cars, just horses, and it takes forfuckingever to get places. GTA IV still reigns king.
                Sweet, You just saved me $70
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Holy shit, its $70 in Convict land? I now understand your theft problems.

4,400th post, just widening the distance for the most posts on SW.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Nope no car, that pissed me off, I mean its fun as hell for a while but then running like 20 miles on a horse gets old pretty quickly. Its also really slow, and people stay awake for all of 2 minutes which makes getting to missions from half way across the map, quite the bitch.
                    Is there prostitutes I could be friends with or at least banks to rob? I mean it is the wild west lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                      yea thats why i texted you yesterday but i suppose you were sleeping since you had to get up early today. i cant still cant believe that happened.
                      Yeah.. I was so pissed. Fuck people who can't drive, his car had soooo much potential.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Is there prostitutes I could be friends with or at least banks to rob? I mean it is the wild west lol
                        Kinda, its weird you have to play it to see what I mean.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                          The tags for this thread got a lil over the top..

i like it.
                          And now we all lost the game again... Cheers.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          but then you don't get a car? Either way im getting it lol gta was fun but to fast paced kinda.

I clocked that shit in like 5 days... Now i just roll around looking for a dukes so I can have mad burnout sessions...

That or the futo (ae86)... Theres a gt version with a carbon bonnet, lip wing and lip kit... Also in chinatown the Intruder and the car that looks like an accord spawn with full vip bodykits if you're lucky...

The accord one actually has a licence frame that says jdm ferroci vip... Are they called ferroci?

I play that game way too much.

Comment

• Ill pick it it. actually, ashley will pick it up for me lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              And now we all lost the game again... Cheers.

I clocked that shit in like 5 days... Now i just roll around looking for a dukes so I can have mad burnout sessions...

That or the futo (ae86)... Theres a gt version with a carbon bonnet, lip wing and lip kit... Also in chinatown the Intruder and the car that looks like an accord spawn with full vip bodykits if you're lucky...

The accord one actually has a licence frame that says jdm ferroci vip... Are they called ferroci?

I play that game way too much.
                              The Futo GT is the best car in that game. Never seen one of those VIP things, guess I am going to have to go look. Dukes tear it up for drifting too.
                              Ill pick it it. actually, ashley will pick it up for me lol
                              Going to assume that's your GF.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Holy shit, its $70 in Convict land? I now understand your theft problems.

4,400th post, just widening the distance for the most posts on SW.
                                Haha.. Should ask ben to change the Australia forum to Convict land..

You're young, you can afford to spend ALL your time on here

Dusty whore houses with drunks singing, ranting and raping. Sounds like my kind of game!

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                Kinda, its weird you have to play it to see what I mean.
                                Its weird that you didnt give us directions to the nearest in game brothel..

Comment

Working...
                                X