X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking hell I just downed can #3, I'm fucking shaking like no other lol.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      You're still fucked.

See, terrible hipster. If you were a real hipster things like this wouldnt phaze you.

BSA, you never drink coffee.
      But the whole point is that I am not a hipster, and I will dress and pretend to be one for the day ):

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Fucking hell I just downed can #3, I'm fucking shaking like no other lol.
        Weak.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        But the whole point is that I am not a hipster, and I will dress and pretend to be one for the day ):
        But you want to be.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• why would you drink caffeinated drinks until you shake if you are trying to study? lol fuck that shit

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
            why would you drink caffeinated drinks until you shake if you are trying to study? lol fuck that shit
            biology?

I'm studying biology fuck
            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
            flickr

Comment

Weak.

But you want to be.
              I was wearing desert scarves and listening to DCFC IN THE WOMB.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

why would you drink caffeinated drinks until you shake if you are trying to study? lol fuck that shit
                Cause I can shake my legs lol, and really I focus a lot more when I drink energy drinks. So that's why.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                  biology?

I'm studying biology fuck
                  I actually have been all weekend. 8am monday exam, then I am never even thinking about animal diversity again

Comment

• This made me LOL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T_TY97IzGw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - エスティマドリフト コンテナタームŸãƒŠãƒ«[/ame]

Ohaiguiz.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Cause I can shake my legs lol, and really I focus a lot more when I drink energy drinks. So that's why.
                      No, You think you focus more... In reality, it does nothing but increase your heartrate for a short amount of time.

Comment

• OMGhai2uAlex!

Comment

No, You think you focus more... In reality, it does nothing but increase your heartrate for a short amount of time.
                          this. if you want to really concentrate get a good sleep and eat a bigass bowl of miniwheats then go to a quiet place. guaranteed better than any combo of adderall, caffeine, ritalin, etc.

Comment

OMGhai2uAlex!
                            OMGhaiDan!

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

this. if you want to really concentrate get a good sleep and eat a bigass bowl of miniwheats then go to a quiet place. guaranteed better than any combo of adderall, caffeine, ritalin, etc.
                              Been there, done that. Placebo effect idgaf, whatever works for me, I will keep doing. It worked well for the past year.. Why stop now.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Been there, done that. Placebo effect idgaf, whatever works for me, I will keep doing. It worked well for the past year.. Why stop now.
                                Cause you're gonna die.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X