• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You calling me canadian?

Thats on hell of an insult!

Im seriously offended.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• im not your boss, cheif!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        go bare foor, tight jeand that are dirty as fuck, some free love tie die pos tshirt and a flanno jacket on top. Dont forget the dirtyness.... Also, take some acid and act reall slutty... Im sure you will pull off the look no problems.
        I got some oily jeans. They're in the pile to be worn, got my HAIR MESS HAIR GEL and one of my dad's old check shirts.. should be good. If the jeans aren't right I got some leggings and short shorts sorted too.
        Won't be able to acid and there's nobody there to slut at, plus its just the look we're parodying.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Acting hip > looking hip.

Comment

You calling me canadian?

Thats on hell of an insult!

Im seriously offended.
            You really think i'd call anyone a kanuck? Im not that sick and depraved, i don't know what type of degenerates frequent this forum but im a classy gentleman, i don't need to stoop to such low insults like "canadian". I mean come the fuck on, who calls someone a canadian, thats just fucked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              I got some oily jeans. They're in the pile to be worn, got my HAIR MESS HAIR GEL and one of my dad's old check shirts.. should be good. If the jeans aren't right I got some leggings and short shorts sorted too.
              Won't be able to acid and there's nobody there to slut at, plus its just the look we're parodying.
              don't forget to tell people, "I was ______ before _______ was cool" or " being a hipster is so played out that, parodying a hipster is the new hipster"

My Friends and i are going to start a new game this summer. Make sure to capture it on video and start a new site.... its called "Hipster Lockdown".
              The premise is whenever you see someone with gauged out ears you take a padlock, run up to them and then lock it in there ear and run off yelling "You've been locked down". Make sure to run fast because their fixy maybe near.
              Last edited by da3bous; 05-01-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                don't forget to tell people, "I was ______ before _______ was cool" or " being a hipster is so played out that, parodying a hipster is the new hipster"
                Oh thats a good one.
                Thinking of ideas to dress the car too, without having to spend loads of money and time. I mean its already pretty hipster, but I think an extra few ribbons would help.

RT changes lives.

Comment

My Friends and i are going to start a new game this summer. Make sure to capture it on video and start a new site.... its called "Hipster Lockdown".
                  The premise is whenever you see someone with gauged out ears you take a padlock, run up to them and then lock it in there ear and run off yelling "You've been locked down". Make sure to run fast because their fixy maybe near.
                  Also, please, for the love of everything ever do this. Do this until you get arrested. Refuse to hand over the tapes, then post them here for me to see.

RT changes lives.

Comment

You really think i'd call anyone a kanuck? Im not that sick and depraved, i don't know what type of degenerates frequent this forum but im a classy gentleman, i don't need to stoop to such low insults like "canadian". I mean come the fuck on, who calls someone a canadian, thats just fucked up.
                    <3

Originally posted by da3bous View Post

Thats fucking hilarious. I think I might have to try that in the future.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Oh thats a good one.
                    Thinking of ideas to dress the car too, without having to spend loads of money and time. I mean its already pretty hipster, but I think an extra few ribbons would help.
                    cut the springs, make some roofracks, put a fixie on said roofracks, sticker bomb and rust panels.

Comment

cut the springs, make some roofracks, put a fixie on said roofracks, sticker bomb and rust panels.
                      ...wat springs? fixie do not has.. boot rack I have and can fit for the day, i have a picnic basket for that, rust/primer patches already sorted. got a bandanna on the steering wheel and a VW bug air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror
                      stickerbombing takes too long, and i have no stickers, plus it looks worse than the car already does.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• 2 12 oz Red Bulls in the system, time to hit the books.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          2 12 oz Red Bulls in the system, time to hit the books.
                          Not enough.

I really need some caffeine, but I dont feel like going anywhere.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                            ...wat springs? fixie do not has.. boot rack I have and can fit for the day, i have a picnic basket for that, rust/primer patches already sorted. got a bandanna on the steering wheel and a VW bug air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror
                            stickerbombing takes too long, and i have no stickers, plus it looks worse than the car already does.
                            You're a shitty hipster...

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            2 12 oz Red Bulls in the system, time to hit the books.
                            Fucking drugo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              Not enough.

I really need some caffeine, but I dont feel like going anywhere.
                              It is if you straight up chug both of them. I'm currently shaking hahaha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

whats up faggots.
                                Ohai2uOxer!

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Boredom is boring.

I am going to start offering my rendering services for money me thinks.
                                Do it!

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                                Fuck you all....twats
                                Hey!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X