X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omegle has changed a lot since i first heard of it. 100% of the people with which i was chatting were male. and 98% of them signed off right away. save this one gay dude, who was at least cool about it. we laughed at women, and then he left.

and yeah, i was so hoping for an accident. instead i got two slow cars and some flashing blue lights.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
      That's only like 80mph or something.
      Yeah but the tanks basically have no protection.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        omegle has changed a lot since i first heard of it. 100% of the people with which i was chatting were male. and 98% of them signed off right away. save this one gay dude, who was at least cool about it. we laughed at women, and then he left.

and yeah, i was so hoping for an accident. instead i got two slow cars and some flashing blue lights.
        I haven't been on Omegle in a long time. It was funny, cause it put me in the same room as my friend and we were trolling each other for the longest time. Then when we talked again, my friend was like, : "Oh I told this one dude *blah blah*. Then I was like, "Some guy did that to me and I put *blah blah blah*. Then my friend was like, "No way, the dude did the same thing." And then we said a few more things and we found out we were in the same room, and we just laughed about it. haha
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          I haven't been on Omegle in a long time. It was funny, cause it put me in the same room as my friend and we were trolling each other for the longest time. Then when we talked again, my friend was like, : "Oh I told this one dude *blah blah*. Then I was like, "Some guy did that to me and I put *blah blah blah*. Then my friend was like, "No way, the dude did the same thing." And then we said a few more things and we found out we were in the same room, and we just laughed about it. haha
          nor had i haha. last time i managed to be paired with a kid a couple years younger than me, in minnesota too haha. gave this kid as much life advice as i could, and we chatted about smoking.

but really, everybody is all about getting a nut now. it's like a text-based chatroulette haha
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            nor had i haha. last time i managed to be paired with a kid a couple years younger than me, in minnesota too haha. gave this kid as much life advice as i could, and we chatted about smoking.

but really, everybody is all about getting a nut now. it's like a text-based chatroulette haha
            Haha, that's crazy.

That's all internet is now lol.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• word. i bet if it weren't for the rules here, the RT would just be 4,125 pages of dicks.

oh wait. it already is... :P
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

• alright, i'm out. night, gents.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Later, George.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Comment

• yyyaaaayy

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Hmm Pizza for dinner sounds good.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X