X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha that's fantastic. but i'm not a fan of lettuce in my burrito. i get the crunch from the peppers and onions, plus i feel like lettuce is mostly filler? it takes up a lot of space for very little taste, imo.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Midnight walmart runs make life worth living.
      idk, "just after school gets out" runs are amazing. you get a couple generations of inbred.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Thai beef salad. Om nom nom.
        flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
          3d needs to fucking die, IMAX blows your testicales off with it's amazing ness, 3d is awful and it's ruining movies
          It makes money. Hopefully it'll disappear in a couple years. Remember it was around for a little while like 10 years ago?
          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            idk, "just after school gets out" runs are amazing. you get a couple generations of inbred.
            Well I mean I got my sour patch watermelon fix, and I have sprite now and sprite >. Which is why it makes worth living, if you want ultimate lolz 2-5 are primetime, along with 1-4 on the weekends.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
              It makes money. Hopefully it'll disappear in a couple years. Remember it was around for a little while like 10 years ago?
              true. i, for one, know i don't plan on seeing any more 3d movies in theaters. i just hope there are enough of us out there to make theaters and producers think twice about the format.

though the ps3 is already supporting it, nintendo has the 3ds, and there are a couple (bunch?) of 3d tvs on the market...
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Well I mean I got my sour patch watermelon fix, and I have sprite now and sprite >. Which is why it makes worth living, if you want ultimate lolz 2-5 are primetime, along with 1-4 on the weekends.
                holy shit, just remembered this little gem from sphomore year of college: four of us racing the ten minutes to the theater (very stupid, never again don't worry) while my buddy's passenger threw watermelon sour gummies at my car. at a red light, she made a couple in the sunroof. which i ate.

the good old days, haha.

but yeah dude, 2-5 are after school hours. today i saw the weirdest mix of jailbait, white trash, black trash, and old people. no lie, i heard this one lady tell her kid, after this buzzer went off: "but we know there aren't any police in here, so what do you think it means?"
                Last edited by vdubkid; 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• I can tell you having worked an entire summer on 3D television broadcast equipment, and software, this shit isn't going anywhere. The technology behind it is damn impressive, but like everything before it, its ***** initially when the tech isn't perfect and its still being perfected. I give it 2 years, before everything is 3D and people love it.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    holy shit, just remembered this little gem from sphomore year of college: four of us racing the ten minutes to the theater (very stupid, never again don't worry) while my buddy's passenger threw watermelon sour gummies at my car. at a red light, she made a couple in the sunroof. which i ate.

the good old days, haha.

but yeah dude, 2-5 are after school hours. today i saw the weirdest mix of jailbait, white trash, black trash, and old people. no lie, i heard this one lady tell her kid, after this buzzer went off: "but we know there aren't any police in here, so what do you think it means?"
                    Sounds about right.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• when they can make 3d films and not only have the subjects in focus, i'll be more forgiving. but for now, i can't stand only having the two people talking in focus. i rarely look at the people, i'm scanning the background and looking around the screen. not solely focused on nick cage, then his gun, then the bullet, then the dude he shot.

idk, probs not the best explanation haha.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• I'm losing my fucking voice, like its really bad right now.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• example ftw

Comment

• what rim is this?! ssr?

Comment

• and lol @ tyre going wrong way

Comment

• Originally posted by lukey View Post
                                what rim is this?! Ssr?

[img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5024/5652669569_738b6dbae3_o.jpg[img]
                                ssr mk1

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X