This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    to seal the deal just tell her they are your personal wheels that you bought for the hell of it now want to get rid of them cause they are boring
    i dont have them at my store. once a week or so she calls me with they newest parts that are completed in stock. usually the make everything per order. but ive been pushing the vorsteiner stuff hard lately, so i try to keep on top of their stock
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Well good luck with that...

Some how I think Dave is more right here.

That sounds like a baller idea actually haha.

Lucky... Having a soul makes some decisions really really hard. Stupid soul, making me all human and such... Ughhhh.

Look at Dave, DOING WORK. Friend her on FB, its the next move in the stalk chain.
      im totally right about tfs lol

souls are for chumps.

i think friending her on fb might be a little much. she lives way over in cali. that would put me at ultimate stalker status hahahaha

Comment

Nope.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        i has no soul

haha

Me either... Last chick I was with took that, along with my heart... Hell, most of my organs.. Was worth it at the time hahaha
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i think friending her on fb might be a little much. she lives way over in cali. that would put me at ultimate stalker status hahahaha

Comment

i dont have them at my store. once a week or so she calls me with they newest parts that are completed in stock. usually the make everything per order. but ive been pushing the vorsteiner stuff hard lately, so i try to keep on top of their stock
            Dave you are doing WORK, hahah.
            im totally right about tfs lol

souls are for chumps.

Hahahaha I know, that's why I said next in the stalker chain hahaha.
            Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Me either... Last chick I was with took that, along with my heart... Hell, most of my organs.. Was worth it at the time hahaha
            Hahah not my fault that you set yourself up for it most of the time.

What do you mean she took "organs", doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me.

DAVE WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THE GIRL YOU WORK WITH?!?!?!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              lol the friend request would be like "hey, its dave from north american. omghai2u?"

Comment

• Be back in 15-20... need to patrol and get some foods...

Comment

Dave you are doing WORK, hahah.

Hahahaha I know, that's why I said next in the stalker chain hahaha.

What do you mean she took "organs", doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me.

yea yea yea, ill see if i can get something today

Comment

lol the friend request would be like "hey, its dave from north american. omghai2u?"

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Be back in 15-20... need to patrol and get some foods...
                    Tell people to make you food, seeing as you seem to wait on their every need.
                    yea yea yea, ill see if i can get something today
                    Damn straight.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know, Im a sucker for punishment haha...

I was just generalising.. You know when you get that dark, hole like feeling inside after one of those relationships? Some of you know what Im talking about..

And yes, PICS!

Just add a cute lolcat in the request... Will work a treat

Back in a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        I know, Im a sucker for punishment haha...

I was just generalising.. You know when you get that dark, hole like feeling inside after one of those relationships? Some of you know what Im talking about..

And yes, PICS!

Just add a cute lolcat in the request... Will work a treat

Back in a bit
                        There is a Z in generalizing, not a S. That's another point for me.

Can't say I know that feeling, never really had a legit girlfriend, girls here suck.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• having the day off is awesome!

But being broke and not being able to do anything but sit around the apt sucks lol
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                            having the day off is awesome!

But being broke and not being able to do anything but sit around the apt sucks lol
                            i **** having days off. i get so bored

Comment

There is a Z in generalizing, not a S. That's another point for me.

Can't say I know that feeling, never really had a legit girlfriend, girls here suck.
                              Since when was the tally about spelling??? I thought it was for arguments?

Comment

• I love having the day off. My job sucks ass.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X