This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    So I just saw my car, doesn't look bad, needs a wash, but doesn't look bad, going out in a bit for a cruise on this amazing day.
    what do you mean it "doesn't look bad"
    so it doesn't look good?

time for break, lunch
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• No it looks good, but I mean there is just little stuff I have to do, to make it look awesome.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i remember buying a new video game, and reading every page of the booklet. they had back story, introduced the characters, had hints and tips, plus space to make notes!

just bought portal 2, and the booklet is four pages explaining the buttons.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          i remember buying a new video game, and reading every page of the booklet. they had back story, introduced the characters, had hints and tips, plus space to make notes!

I remember those times too.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

i remember buying a new video game, and reading every page of the booklet. they had back story, introduced the characters, had hints and tips, plus space to make notes!

Those games have always been like that, Half Life, Portal, Team Fortress. They want you to play the game to see the story and shit.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• but i'm talking all games in general. mario kart came with more reading material haha.

the Halo genre is the closest to keeping things the old way. the first two games came with veritable books haha
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• also, i guess i'm also using it to bring up how much less they give you for how much more we're paying. my roommate bought force unleashed two. it had maybe MAYBE 4 hours of game play if you suck. no interest in the multiplayer.

games are all about dlc and shit. keep the kiddies buying.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• bored
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• GTA > all.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

also, i guess i'm also using it to bring up how much less they give you for how much more we're paying. my roommate bought force unleashed two. it had maybe MAYBE 4 hours of game play if you suck. no interest in the multiplayer.

games are all about dlc and shit. keep the kiddies buying.
                      Videogames are a lucrative business my friend.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I love steam/ valve though, counter strike consumed many many days worth of my time in highschool, so did all of the other versions, day of defeat, team fortress, all the silly ones like the revolutionary war mod and digital paintball

this makes me sad thinking of not playing anymore

Comment

• ^ For real. It's annoying actually, but what can ya do? I just bought Crysis 2 last week, played it for a couple hours and now I haven't touched it since. $63 for a videogame. Shit is insane. Luckily my younger brother already beat it so at least someone is getting use out of it.

Comment

• That "for real" was about all the DLC bullshit.

Comment

• LFS > all. I can drift on there for hours.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                                ^ For real. It's annoying actually, but what can ya do? I just bought Crysis 2 last week, played it for a couple hours and now I haven't touched it since. $63 for a videogame. Shit is insane. Luckily my younger brother already beat it so at least someone is getting use out of it.
                                sadly, what i did is just stop buying games. portal 2 is my first one since... mass effect two? or fable 3, whichever came out last. and by just playing old games. like ocarina of time. now THAT was a game.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X