X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do.. Everywhere else in my house, they never even notified anyone, they just did this. There are gunna be a ton of pissed off people in the morning thats for sure.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol thats so gay. It's like that one episode of South Park where internet goes out Worlwide and people start freaking out cause they're so addicted to it. Then they start having refugee camps for internet
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• OMG this is soooo gayyy. I JUST WANT TO FALL ASLEEP WATCHING TV like I always do. What the helllll... Ughhh well I'm out guys, I have to wake up at 6:30 again (and every week day). At least tomorrow is pay day!!!
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• peace negro

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• without a doubt this is one of abbitts best videos
            Sorry, we couldn&#8217;t find that page

Drama you are like god

Comment

• so hawt! was over 100 today, and preemptive strike, don't care drama

Comment

• 2.50 two pack red baron french bread pizzas from target....not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  so hawt! was over 100 today, and preemptive strike, don't care drama

dont care what?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• how hot it was in el paso

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      how hot it was in el paso
                      I had a feeling you were referring to that lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                        oxer, fly to miami, free room and food while we shave the outside of my car, DO IT

edit: bring welder plz
                        This can be arranged?
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Craigslist, you will never believe the deals that you can stumble upon for photogear on there. Or look on the photography-on-the.net sell section, you get some awesome deals there too.

Jon's shots are so baller, I just wish he didn't give them such a greenish color in the curves. Its just a bittttt too much for my liking, but damn does he know how get dial in a shot.
                          I'll try to tone the green down a bit, I saw some of my stuff on my friends mac's and it looked completely different then mine.

Thanks for the comment though haha
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonsylvester/

Comment

• Originally posted by rockets. View Post
                            I'll try to tone the green down a bit, I saw some of my stuff on my friends mac's and it looked completely different then mine.

Thanks for the comment though haha
                            yea I know what you mean. Some of my pictures look nice on my computer then I look at my pictures on other computers and they look completely different sometimes

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              yea I know what you mean. Some of my pictures look nice on my computer then I look at my pictures on other computers and they look completely different sometimes
                              This is why I have dual monitors. so on one it looks good the other it looks shitty as fawk. haha

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lol why do all screens have to be different? shits gay

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X