This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUh8tH9Z480"]YouTube - Pale Kid Raps Faster! (now on iTunes!)[/ame]

gratuitous response to pale white kid that raps fast.
    Holy shit.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
      driving defensive means , being ready. and being on the brakes before anyone else. Agressive driving is what kills people

Also i dont get on a bikes ass if im running with them.... I'm not out to kill anyone. i'll be about 10 cars back, just close enought they can see im still there.
      Yeh I did a defensive driving course when I was 17, helped a lot. Really switches your mind up when you're driving, thinking about a lot of different things. Not saying I'm a great driver, but I do try. And by great, I mean defensive, and thinking about things that are gonna happen, not going super fast and handling my car well... That's fun driving
      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• yay for sped up white people rapping.. er what...

Comment

• haha thats sped up

Comment

• I meant to say defensive, not aggressive. Whatever point being, I don't like to fuck around on the road much, I've seen some terrible shit, and a few friends have been hurt pretty badly, I don't feel like fucking my life over.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by imawesome View Post
              haha thats sped up
              Well the second video of that dude in the hat is, Watsky on the other hand. That's legit.

I've seen Busta Rhymes in concert, I know its possible to go that hard.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck rap

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Well the second video of that dude in the hat is, Watsky on the other hand. That's legit.

I've seen Busta Rhymes in concert, I know its possible to go that hard.
                  thats what i ment

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    fuck rap
                    We had this conversation last night.
                    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Luke you only just heard sandstorm you have no room to talk at all.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• learn to drive and learn you car on a track..... then you wont be so scared of it. your fear shows a lack of confidence. which is better than and abundance of confidence, also known as ignorance. so props to you for fearing your limits, but its better to know them than fear them

Comment

• fuck yal mutha fuckas

CAUSE I'M GATOR BITCHES!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik"]YouTube - INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR[/ame]

Comment

• I've driven on a track before, I've driven hard on public roads as well, but after seeing what can happen, I don't really want to test my luck.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've never driven on a track

but I will never drive really hard on a public road ever again

the first night I had my R32, I was driving backroads with my friend in the pasenger seat, had no idea what roads they were, been on them like once, bascially drove into someones driveway at like 40 mph, just barly stopped in time, and craked it into reverse, and got the fuck outa there

from that moment on, I had complete respect for the mk4 R32, both its speed and its abilities

Comment

• no, you need to respect your lack of knowledge for the road you were on... your car will do what you tell it to do. YOU told it to do the wrong thing.

I **** people blaming their cars for shit. That machine only does what YOU tell it to do. Your lack of experience and lack of skills are what will cause it to do something wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X