This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYiH7lrdD2c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - GOAT FAST RAPPER?!!?!?[/ame]
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• v a g i n a . I've kicked doors and folded mirrors. Never dropped my bike. Just takes some getting used to.

Comment

• pffft, I got hit by a car on my bicycle two weeks ago, aint shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
          grow a pair, I ride in what i feel is one of the most dangerous environments possible
          what 2'nd or 3'rd worst traffic in the US and a huge % of immigrants. Noone pays attention to shit out here. if theres 3 lanes and 2 shoulders, use all of it.

Trust noone, ride hard.
          Have fun. I'm good with my life, you know, living. Hope nothing terrible ever happens to you.
          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• LOL real man up in here ^ .... I do like chasing other bikes on the freeway in the 5 series. most guys are all straight line and scared of curves out here.. theres no unused part of the tire on my bike.

I hope so too, i've had some close calls, but knowing how to ride and being 90% comfortable on my bike has saved me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
              pffft, I got hit by a car on my bicycle two weeks ago, aint shit

Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
              Have fun. I'm good with my life, you know, living. Hope nothing terrible ever happens to you.
              Fucking lol, so much truth in this statement.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Damnnnnn. Dude's a complete nerd too. You hear him say "credit to redditt" lol?

Comment

• I used to be scared too.. but get used to riding defensivley, and its a cake walk, learn to read traffic and have a good solid bike.

I guess its diff for me, i grew up driving in DC rush hour, and have commuted in a big truck from VA to NJ for the past 6 years, i generally have a good read on what ppl are going to do .

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                    Yeah I heard, he spits so fast though, one of his old videos is fucking insane,
                    Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                    I used to be scared too.. but get used to riding defensivley, and its a cake walk, learn to read traffic and have a good solid bike.
                    Driving aggressively is more than enough for me.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUh8tH9Z480"]YouTube - Pale Kid Raps Faster! (now on iTunes!)[/ame]

gratuitous response to pale white kid that raps fast.
                      ///M 2.0
                      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                        LOL real man up in here ^ .... I do like chasing other bikes on the freeway in the 5 series. most guys are all straight line and scared of curves out here.. theres no unused part of the tire on my bike.

I hope so too, i've had some close calls, but knowing how to ride and being 90% comfortable on my bike has saved me.
                        Yeh. That's not most people out there. I love me some curves, but I don't chase bikes (my car's too slow) because I don't want some shit to happen then run over them. I **** seeing people ride up bikes' ass. Are these people fucking stupid? Do they not realize that if something happens to the guy on the bike then it's not like they're just gonna run into their bumper and it's gonna be all good, just get the insurance?

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                          Yeah, because iirc he posted the first video on reddit and got a great response.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• driving defensive means , being ready. and being on the brakes before anyone else. Agressive driving is what kills people

Also i dont get on a bikes ass if im running with them.... I'm not out to kill anyone. i'll be about 10 cars back, just close enought they can see im still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                              YouTube - Pale Kid Raps Faster! (now on iTunes!)

gratuitous response to pale white kid that raps fast.
                              Hooooly shit. Lol. "I love gay babies."

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Yeah, because iirc he posted the first video on reddit and got a great response.
                                Never mind. His roommate posted the video. (The first one)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X