• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i just worked out why ive been getting some reeeeeal bad headaches

its the fumes and noise from only running headers

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Yes, I compare other cars to mine. And if you noticed its 50/50. Cause 50% of the time I say how could they fuck something up that even my car looks better or their car puts mine to shame.
      In regurds to that paragraph: You always cry in RT that you dont have money and you're broke college, but today you come out of nowhere with video shooting job and paying internship?
      Uhh, this isn't a new thing, many people know of this in here.

I don't have money right now, and for 8 months out of the year, my only income is side jobs for photos which don't come around very often and typically don't pay much, so they pay for things other than my car because I have priorities. My internship isn't high paying, and I honestly have no idea how much I will make from this photo job, I'm not expecting much, but it will be an awesome experience, and will definitely further my in my photo career, and look good on a resume. I still will be a broke college kid, and I still will bitch about it in here. Don't like it, put me on your ignore list, I don't give a fuck. But right now, you're being a huge fucking ass hole for no actual reason.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• get it right you slow cunbts, it is friday!

Comment

• im a broke college kid

Comment

• im a poor apprentice mechanic

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
              im a broke college kid
              BSA.

JK.

But in reality, once I hit junior year, I should have a decentish paying job, that I will allow me to spend money on my car..
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Uhh, this isn't a new thing, many people know of this in here.

I don't have money right now, and for 8 months out of the year, my only income is side jobs for photos which don't come around very often and typically don't pay much, so they pay for things other than my car because I have priorities. My internship isn't high paying, and I honestly have no idea how much I will make from this photo job, I'm not expecting much, but it will be an awesome experience, and will definitely further my in my photo career, and look good on a resume. I still will be a broke college kid, and I still will bitch about it in here. Don't like it, put me on your ignore list, I don't give a fuck. But right now, you're being a huge fucking ass hole for no actual reason.
                You lost me. At first youre broke, then you say you make some money, then you say you dont know how much you're gonna make and then againg that you are broke.
                Make up your mind and stick to it. lol
                Trust me, my financial situation is a lot more fucked than yours right now. And actuall, come to think about it, probably worst than anyone on this forum. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

BSA.

JK.

But in reality, once I hit junior year, I should have a decentish paying job, that I will allow me to spend money on my car..

i just didnt go straight to school after high school...i had a job i was making >$35k at and knew i would only be there for alittle more then a year, so why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    You lost me. At first youre broke, then you say you make some money, then you say you dont know how much you're gonna make and then againg that you are broke.
                    Make up your mind and stick to it. lol
                    Trust me, my financial situation is a lot more fucked than yours right now. And actuall, come to think about it, probably worst than anyone on this forum. lol
                    Uhh I just said how much my internship is paying 10/hr, photojob I have no idea how much I can make off it. I also said that. I have never once contradicted myself in this. I seriously doubt your financial situation is that bad. Like I SERIOUSLY doubt that.
                    Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post

i just didnt go straight to school after high school...i had a job i was making >$35k at and knew i would only be there for alittle more then a year, so why not?
                    Ahhh I see.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Uhh I just said how much my internship is paying 10/hr, photojob I have no idea how much I can make off it. I also said that. I have never once contradicted myself in this. I seriously doubt your financial situation is that bad. Like I SERIOUSLY doubt that.
                      Really?
                      Last edited by PavelK313; 04-28-2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Yet in that time you had the funds to drop 4k on wheels?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yet in that time you had the funds to drop 4k on wheels?
                          Last edited by PavelK313; 04-28-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Only if you want to. You're not going to get any sympathy from me.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hey guys

chill

the

fuck

out

Comment

Only if you want to. You're not going to get any sympathy from me.
                                I am not asking for any sympathy from anyone!!! I got myself into it and just have to figure out how to get out of this shit hole.

Comment

Working...
                                X