• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Nice pic!!!
    Looks a bit like Opel Calibra

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      If you dont mind me asking. How much does this amaizing job pays? Cause the way you usually talk out here, I get idea that you dont make shit.
      Its not an amazing job, its a job that puts money in my pocket. Sorry I'm not 24 years old, out of school, and don't work full time. I have a paying internship full time that pays 10/hr, and the photo job varies by how many keepers I produce. I'm just trying to make money, and I will spend what I can. No where in there does it say I have an amazing job that makes a ton of money. I just dropped 1.1k on getting my car to look like it does now. I'm doing my best with what I have. Sorry I can't just say "Meh tired of my CCWs, going to buy brand new Meisters in custom specs." I work with what I have, if that's not good enough for you, fuck off. I'm not cheaping out, I'm buying all genuine parts, because I want to do shit right. If that takes me longer than it takes you to do the same, so fucking be it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Atmosphere > Lil Wayne

Proof:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNm45DDojTo"]YouTube - Atmosphere-Lovelife[/ame]
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiki0vA7Tz8"]YouTube - Moving at the Speed Of Life[/ame]
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

Nice pic!!!
          Looks a bit like Opel Calibra
          That's a S14....
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Its not an amazing job, its a job that puts money in my pocket. Sorry I'm not 24 years old, out of school, and don't work full time. I have a paying internship full time that pays 10/hr, and the photo job varies by how many keepers I produce. I'm just trying to make money, and I will spend what I can. No where in there does it say I have an amazing job that makes a ton of money. I just dropped 1.1k on getting my car to look like it does now. I'm doing my best with what I have. Sorry I can't just say "Meh tired of my CCWs, going to buy brand new Meisters in custom specs." I work with what I have, if that's not good enough for you, fuck off. I'm not cheaping out, I'm buying all genuine parts, because I want to do shit right. If that takes me longer than it takes you to do the same, so fucking be it.
            Why the fuck do people always feel the need to point out what wheels I have on my car?

Comment

you need to quit going to school and make money
              naow!
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

That's a S14....
                Oh, fucking really?!
                Read my post next time!

Comment

• Because you spent a lot of money on them, and you seem to always be comparing other people to yourself. So I went there. Its ok though you can completely avoid the content of the whole paragraph and pretend like I didn't say anything else, other than talking about what wheels you have.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh, fucking really?!
                    Read my post next time!
                    I miss-read. Sue me.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• pms thursday before rage friday?

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                        pms thursday before rage friday?
                        More like people being fuckers, and trying to say shit about me.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Because you spent a lot of money on them, and you seem to always be comparing other people to yourself. So I went there. Its ok though you can completely avoid the content of the whole paragraph and pretend like I didn't say anything else, other than talking about what wheels you have.
                          Yes, I compare other cars to mine. And if you noticed its 50/50. Cause 50% of the time I say how could they fuck something up that even my car looks better or their car puts mine to shame.
                          In regurds to that paragraph: You always cry in RT that you dont have money and you're broke college, but today you come out of nowhere with video shooting job and paying internship?

Comment

More like people being fuckers, and trying to say shit about me.

Comment

Yes, I compare other cars to mine. And if you noticed its 50/50. Cause 50% of the time I say how could they fuck something up that even my car looks better or their car puts mine to shame.
                              In regurds to that paragraph: You always cry in RT that you dont have money and you're broke college, but today you come out of nowhere with video shooting job and paying internship?
                              He talked about that a while ago. It's not new to us, maybe to you though.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                He talked about that a while ago. It's not new to us, maybe to you though.
                                Maybe to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X