• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont really do build threads...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      Lulz. I was walking home.

Daughter (like 15-16) : "Open the fucking door!....
      *Little 8-9yo brother opens front door*
      Daughter starts hitting the brother*; "Dont ever fucking lock the door! Dumbass!"
      *Daughter sits in back* (Her bro is sitting in the front..Don't know why she did that)
      Mom: *gets out of driver seat*
      "Apologize right now!"

Daughter :No
      Mom: Do it right now, you fucking fat ass!! *Starts hitting daughter* (daughter was kinda big)
      Daughter: No! He locked the door!"

you get the point....
      i'd be ghost mode, trying to watch lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Rocket cover? What?
        common misconception when people mean rocker/valve/cam cover

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        lukey is raging?
        well it is friday

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          All good. Just dont see a point of starting build thread when you know there will be no proggress for next 9 month.
          I didn't realize that at the time. And really what does it matter.. Its not like its RT, its a slow build, its more for me to track my own progress... Don't see why it matters, if its not updated, it just slips back into the darkness...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            Lulz. I was walking home.

Daughter (like 15-16) : "Open the fucking door!....
            *Little 8-9yo brother opens front door*
            Daughter starts hitting the brother*; "Dont ever fucking lock the door! Dumbass!"
            *Daughter sits in back* (Her bro is sitting in the front..Don't know why she did that)
            Mom: *gets out of driver seat*
            "Apologize right now!"

Daughter :No
            Mom: Do it right now, you fucking fat ass!! *Starts hitting daughter* (daughter was kinda big)
            Daughter: No! He locked the door!"

you get the point....

Originally posted by jdel View Post
            I started mine when I joined, knowing full well nothing would be moving quickly. Why are you so hostile tonight? Normally you are a bit more friendly.
            I am normal tonight. I just dont see a point of starting build threads when in fact there is no build happening. Talking about things, won't get them done. So, instead of talking to shit load of strangers on the interwebz, it would probably be a bit more benificial to think about how to make some money.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• i hate plucking nose hairs

its the fucking worst

Comment

• I'm out, got a long day of avoiding monarchy related things and finding an open car wash tomorrow. Gonna get that bitch polished good.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  looks nice kelly.

you should repaint ur wiper arms

:P
                  reminds me, I have to do mine
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i almost forgot, lukey is in upside down world lol (i'm in cali)

Comment

I am normal tonight. I just dont see a point of starting build threads when in fact there is no build happening. Talking about things, won't get them done. So, instead of talking to shit load of strangers on the interwebz, it would probably be a bit more benificial to think about how to make some money.
                      I work everyday. I just have other things to spend my money on. It is nice to be able to focus on my car, and spend every dime I make on it, but I have a son on the way and am trying to figure out if I'm buying a house here. You telling me I should worry about my car instead of the other two things? I like having a build thread because I have plans, and it gives people something to look at when they come on here. Like Kielan said, if noone likes it, it just drops way back anyway.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                        I'm out, got a long day of avoiding monarchy related things and finding an open car wash tomorrow. Gonna get that bitch polished good.
                        baibai have a good night

Comment

Pavel, I **** to incur your wrath, but you are a little more hostile than usual.

I'll actually be out now.

Originally posted by Jersh
                          RT changes lives.

Comment

• holy shit it feels good to be back on! lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                I work everyday. I just have other things to spend my money on. It is nice to be able to focus on my car, and spend every dime I make on it, but I have a son on the way and am trying to figure out if I'm buying a house here. You telling me I should worry about my car instead of the other two things? I like having a build thread because I have plans, and it gives people something to look at when they come on here. Like Kielan said, if noone likes it, it just drops way back anyway.
                                I wasnt talking about you! I was talking about Kielan.
                                I wouldnt say something like this about you cause I dont know who you are and I dont know your life situation.
                                But I know that Kielan goes to college, then comes back to his dorm, seats in RT all day and night and sometimes talks to girls and gets drunk on weekends. I am sure there are a lot better ways to be more productive than to spend all of your free time in RT tolking to some random fucks.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X