X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will today when i flip it back, gonna tear up that pad though... fuck

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Damn straight.. Im keeping tally in my sig from now on.. Random Thread argument win tally.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        i will today when i flip it back, gonna tear up that pad though... fuck
        No good at all dude... I guess these things happen... Were you drunk? It was the weekend of the 4th of July?... just blame it on Alcohol..

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          You need not say more. She is the one.
          fully aware of this fact

Comment

• I agree with Kielan. He's actually right. I speak spanish and am half mexican so.....

I got you homie
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
              so wanna hear something pretty idiotic... managed to install one of my brake pads backwards on friday....FAIL.
              How do you even do that.. Brake pads are soo easy to replace.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Punchonz are fightin words...

But your friends arent here to back you up, and Jonnie was the only one to comment on the saying, which was in my favour, so I win.

Your argument is invalid, you are disqualified.
              You spell things incorrectly. Oxer: 1 Kielan: 1

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Damn straight.. Im keeping tally in my sig from now on.. Random Thread argument win tally.
              Better update it then.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                No good at all dude... I guess these things happen... Were you drunk? It was the weekend of the 4th of July?... just blame it on Alcohol..
                Who are you Jamie Foxx?

Oh and thanks Alex.

So the score is now
                2 - 0 in FAVOR (note that U doesn't belong there) of me.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Who are you Jamie Foxx?

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• np kielan

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So the score is K2 O1? or K2 O0? Or 1 all?

Comment

• In aussie land we spell it with a U So fuck off you yankieeeeeedoooooodle!

Comment

• yankee doodle went to town, riding on a pony!!....

its K2 - O0 :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Well I started the tally... so its 1 all... Fuck you all...

On a serious note, Shifts almost out guys, Catch yall tomorrow...

Comment

• Ill start a tally too then so it can be perfectly accurate.

you still need to do my drawing.....peace

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                Ill start a tally too then so it can be perfectly accurate.

you still need to do my drawing.....peace
                                All right.... But if you cheat ill start crying.

Ill bring the drawing into work 2moz... only got the wheels to do... so yeah...

Laters

Comment

Working...
                                X