• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      u jelly of my sig kelly?
      Not at all.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i chose top one cos its got medal of honor on it

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          Almost perfect! Where is rust and dents?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• jelly kelly

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

loloololololol

im so funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Sorry to disappoint you Pavel, but throwing money at shit just isn't cool to me.
              i throw money at shit. just yesterday I "made it rain" in my accounting managers office
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I actually don't consider your car "baller status" at all, its a low e39 with wheels. Cool beans yo!

I'm impressed by people who take the time to put work into something, and make something of it. If a stock Ferrari showed up to a meet and parked next to say, the KDF Mangler, I'm going to be much more impressed by the KDF Mangler than the Ferrari.
                i'm the same. if i see an exotic car on the street, i'm gonna look because i never see any around my town. but that also goes for something else like a common econobox that looks like has some serious work put into it. what am i gonna look at more at a show? not the exotic car, that has nothing customized.

***a car that has customized parts/work into it, not only shows that you have money to blow, but skill/craftsmanship as well (custom widebodies etc).
                ***an exotic car, shows that you are a "baller" and successful at life.

eh, all i really have to say is... FUCK BALLERS LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  i throw money at shit. just yesterday I "made it rain" in my accounting managers office

Comment

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    i'm the same. if i see an exotic car on the street, i'm gonna look because i never see any around my town. but that also goes for something else like a common econobox that looks like has some serious work put into it. what am i gonna look at more at a show? not the exotic car, that has nothing customized.

***a car that has customized parts/work into it, not only shows that you have money to blow, but skill/craftsmanship as well (custom widebodies etc).
                    ***an exotic car, shows that you are a "baller" and successful at life.

eh, all i really have to say is... FUCK BALLERS LOL!!!
                    What the fuck did you star out, and you literally make no sense to me. 2 minutes ago you were calling a guy baller for doing the exact opposite of what you think is awesome?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      the accounting manager and her new slave were in there. I walked in and was like "watch me make it rain on dem hoes like im a rap star", thats when the rain began. but I quickly picked the bills up becuase they werent mine to begin with
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

the accounting manager and her new slave were in there. I walked in and was like "watch me make it rain on dem hoes like im a rap star", thats when the rain began. but I quickly picked the bills up becuase they werent mine to begin with
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i'm just saying both are ballers, in different ways.

the stars are just dashes

Comment

• lol dave

Comment

• I always used the term "baller" as a synonym to cool, dope, nice, wicked, etc.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• if i went and made some vegemite toast my hangover would probabky go away but that involes me actually doing something

Comment

Working...
                                X