X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since my girlfriend loves cooking me dinner (and we're culinary students, so we both know kitchens pretty well) I know the feeling well, She has never made something I didn't love

Comment

• There are fire trucks goin crazy right now... sirens gallore!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
        i know i spelt it wrong on purpose. haha
        Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
        you done fucked up now
        Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Charlie still has to get it registered and such.. So I don't know how real that is...

And my name is spelt out in my sig. COME ON MAN. K-I-E-L-A-N NOT HARD.
        saw this coming hahha
        He did fuck up joke or not haha.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        As promised last week, heres a picture of the amazingly delicious dinner my girlfriend made for me on my birthday, a nice tender new york strip with some garlic bacon mashed potatoes and buttered/ roasted garlic green beans, red wine/ bacon reduction sauce with chives, and a glass of red wine

also my fun-fetti birthday cake in the background
        Funfetti is FTMFW.

Since her parents were home, and she had just gotten out of working for like 9 hours yes, yes it was, since what came after was sitting on the couch

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        The way to a mans heart is through his stomach... Common saying in Aussie land.
        Common everywhere.
        I was like comatose after it, and the next morning was nice
        Maybe we can sleep in, I'll make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Since my girlfriend loves cooking me dinner (and we're culinary students, so we both know kitchens pretty well) I know the feeling well, She has never made something I didn't love
          Thats awesome... Being half eyetie I have the passion for food running through my veins.. When I do come overthere we'll have a huge feast.... we can all cook and eat and drink and be merry hahaha

Comment

• You need not say more. She is the one.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Common everywhere.

How the fuck would I know? Ive never been outside of Australia.

Comment

• Yeeshh, no need to break out the testosterone train..

How was I supposed to know you never have been off Alcatraz...

I mean Australia.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I think I might go chick hunting today. Looks beautiful outside today.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Yeeshh, no need to break out the testosterone train..

How was I supposed to know you never have been off Alcatraz...

I mean Australia.
                    Thats it! Time for punchonz!

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    I think I might go chick hunting today. Looks beautiful outside today.
                    gonna rock some cheezy lines or what?

Comment

• im pretty sure that way to a mans heart saying is only common in countries that speak english

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                        im pretty sure that way to a mans heart saying is only common in countries that speak english

Oxer:1 Kielan:0

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Thats it! Time for punchonz!
                          Don't even know what that is... Doesn't sound friendly though.
                          Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                          im pretty sure that way to a mans heart saying is only common in countries that speak english
                          Actually, its fairly common in French, Spanish, German, and Korean.

I have friends who speak those languages... Soooo yeah I take your point, and give it to me. You also automatically lose 1 point because your a convict.

So the score is actually.
                          Oxer: -1 Kielan: 1
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so wanna hear something pretty idiotic... managed to install one of my brake pads backwards on friday....FAIL.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Don't even know what that is... Doesn't sound friendly though.
                              Punchonz are fightin words...

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Actually, its fairly common in French, Spanish, German, and Korean.

I have friends who speak those languages... Soooo yeah I take your point, and give it to me. You also automatically lose 1 point because your a convict.

So the score is actually.
                              Oxer: -1 Kielan: 1
                              But your friends arent here to back you up, and Jonnie was the only one to comment on the saying, which was in my favour, so I win.

Your argument is invalid, you are disqualified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                                so wanna hear something pretty idiotic... managed to install one of my brake pads backwards on friday....FAIL.
                                Thats fkn awesome! Pics or it didnt happen haahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X