X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Your definition of baller is fucked.
    I think its your definition of baller which is not fucked but def not accurate

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i got quite the hangover

Comment

• yo RT what's good?

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          I work there, I'm back, and I have a bottle, but no bottle opener. Halp!
          Lighter, end of fork, knife, counter top, anything can open bottles..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            No if you knew the pic it's actually hilarious, and Ben banned me as a joke.

But still, if someone you didn't know, did that to you, pretty sure you'd get pissed as well..
            Question is, if ox wasn't a mod then would someone else have banned the dude?

flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              If it was a friend it would be different.
              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              No if you knew the pic it's actually hilarious, and Ben banned me as a joke.

But still, if someone you didn't know, did that to you, pretty sure you'd get pissed as well..
              A lot of people are pissed because of someone on the interwebz. But if you're a mod and you're pissed then its OK to ban people?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Your definition of baller is fucked.
              Maybe. But I also think if your car is less than $60-$70k and is not paid in full up front, you're not a baller.

Its actually vary rare to see reall ballers now days. Instead, people just get loans, motgages and CC's to act like they are one.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• The real question is, why the fuck do you care that someone else got banned?

Comment

• ratmog; google alternate ways to open a bottle

Comment

Counter top is my favorite. Although I prefer a wooden bench or something people don't give a shit about as I don't want to chip someone's tile counter lol.

Comment

• This. Live. Is. Fucking. Awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBGOrI6yBk"]YouTube - System Of A Down - Sugar[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        I think its your definition of baller which is not fucked but def not accurate
                        To me baller = something that looks awesome, doesn't have to be blinging, something that a rapper would buy and put 26" DUBZ on. Baller is something that has real work into it, that will break necks (in a good way), and is something you can be proud of. Baller is not something you can't just buy.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          A lot of people are pissed because of someone on the interwebz. But if you're a mod and you're pissed then its OK to ban people?
                          Yes.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          ratmog; google alternate ways to open a bottle
                          Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          I have no lighters, but a knife could work. Hmm. My brother once opened one with a spoon, so I guess I could try that as well.

Originally posted by Jersh
                          RT changes lives.

Comment

• woah, havent here for a while and im seeing a hint of rage. we are getting close.....
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Baller is defined by expense. Something rich people (ballers) would own..

Comment

The real question is, why the fuck do you care that someone else got banned?
                                As forums get bigger they need reliable and trustworthy mods. Not at all saying ox isn't either of those, but that's why I ask questions. Also, I'm inquisitive and I like to argue.

Comment

Working...
                                X