X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKC got this shit. GTFO denver
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• english

Comment

• oklahoma city thunder beast the denver nuggets in the first round of the playoffs

fuckyeah.jpg
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• You know what I don't care about? Basketball...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• example

Comment

• Originally posted by Hondamonster View Post
              Err'body who seent' da leprichaun say yeeaauuhh

I totally forgot about that video
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• holy fuck mums ringtone is stupid

Comment

• This girl... She confuses the hell out of me. Regardless its bed time. Goodnight RT!
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i wanna import an american car

Comment

• wtf man

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          i wanna import an american car
                          save your money

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• what u mean

Comment

• what american car do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Dudeman, I'mma friend you on facebook.
                                Ninja added you Andrew.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Why do people think that their cars are feature worthy, if its just wheels and a drop..
                                Instant Gratification.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X