This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    That's a fucking lie you take that back.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    never said it was a classic?
    fair enough
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      iMac?
      That wont work. I have a drafting desk and would need to mount my screen on the wall because it elevates.

2 days until I leave for Palm Springs.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
        That wont work. I have a drafting desk and would need to mount my screen on the wall because it elevates.

2 days until I leave for Palm Springs.
        they make a wall mount????? iono im not drafting person
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Fuck driveways. I'm not even that low.

flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• street parking for life

Comment

they make a wall mount????? iono im not drafting person
              I don't think you can take out the stand. I looked at my bosses today and it wasn't removable. I also want 8GB of ram and a direct HDMI input. The iMac has a converter and only can do 4GB of ram. I don't think it has a as large of storage either...
              Last edited by Spencer; 04-27-2011, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• yeah no HDMI, but you can upgrade the ram to 16gb

Comment

• 4MB of ram? What the shit is this 1988?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    4MB of ram? What the shit is this 1988?
                    right??

Comment

yeah no HDMI, but you can upgrade the ram to 16gb
                      Hmm... It's not really worth it to spend extra for a iMac to me.

Comment

*shrug if you say so. i love my 27" screen

Comment

yeah you're just buying it for a toy right?
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

the 67 mustang rb25 was fucking amazing
                            too bad it was only for show and when they drove them it was w.e engine was in them back in the day
                            Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                            flickr

Comment

heat better not lose this fucking game
                              sixers <3, but i actually **** them, and ed snider doesn't give a rats ass about them, flyers all the way <3
                              Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
                                too bad it was only for show and when they drove them it was w.e engine was in them back in the day
                                Some of them came with very good engines that are still used on the drag strip.

Originally posted by Jersh
                                RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X