This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    abd you dont like baseball? que te pasa chico?
    Fuck baseball. I have always been too active to sit and watch 2 people play catch for 4 hours.

Yes please btw.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

i dont wanna hear any more baseball bad talk
      Baseball is for faggots. Faggots that like to roid. I understand the game. It's somewhat fun to play. But aussie rules and rugby are way more fun.
      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Yep.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Killed RT

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Killed RT
            Murderer.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Started to scratch my eye. Fuck, it itches SO bad.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So I have a dillemma, well I dont, a friend does.

Theres 3 friends, The one with the dillemma is A, the others are B and C

It was C's birthday, so B suggested that we should all chip in for a sway bar as a present. I wasnt directly asked, but they know I dont buy people presents. so B said to A everyone will chip in $50. A said alright. Then when B found out I didnt do presents and another mate said no, He took it upon himself and said Ill put in $100. A never agreed to put in $100, and B assumed he would, so he bought the part. The sway bar was given to C, C fitted it, then 2 weeks later has decided to part his car out. A hadnt given B any money yet, as he wasnt sure what the go was, and B turned around to him and said "You owe me $100".

What does A do?

Comment

• here is a bio/ mini build thread

well here is when i first lowered my car like 30 mins after getting it home...good ole 4 banger 318.

when i picked up a super rare set of hamann pg1' shortly after

and after re doing fucking everything (cant wait to re strip the interior....because race car).....ALMOST...wait for it.

then it looked like this

bmwh205 by Broadway Jaze, on Flickr

bmwh203 by Broadway Jaze, on Flickr

bmwh204 by Broadway Jaze, on Flickr

This is me about to kick a gypsies ass in the Dominican Republic for trying to scheme on my GF's little bro

More Dr pics...playing dominoes enjoying being rich in a 3rd world country driving bimmers while everybody drives propane powered 80's cars.

me n my bitch for those curious

she was pretty drunk here...i like this pic because i later fucked her in to being unconscious. thats not the poiunt though.... it shows the watch.

done out of boredom.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Time for that friendship to end.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      So I have a dillemma, well I dont, a friend does.

Theres 3 friends, The one with the dillemma is A, the others are B and C

It was C's birthday, so B suggested that we should all chip in for a sway bar as a present. I wasnt directly asked, but they know I dont buy people presents. so B said to A everyone will chip in $50. A said alright. Then when B found out I didnt do presents and another mate said no, He took it upon himself and said Ill put in $100. A never agreed to put in $100, and B assumed he would, so he bought the part. The sway bar was given to C, C fitted it, then 2 weeks later has decided to part his car out. A hadnt given B any money yet, as he wasnt sure what the go was, and B turned around to him and said "You owe me $100".

What does A do?
                      B assumed and was an idiot in this situation, also it depends on if C is selling the sway bar or not?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Like I said before, time for that friendship to end.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oxer stop being a fag and reference this

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Time for that friendship to end.
                            But A doesnt want the friendship to end over something as stupid as that, hence why I ask for advice.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                            B assumed and was an idiot in this situation, also it depends on if C is selling the sway bar or not?
                            Yes C is selling the swaybar.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Like I said before, time for that friendship to end.
                            Not everyone wants to be foreveralone.jpg like you.

Comment

oxer stop being a fag and reference this

Its a serious question.... cunt.

Comment

• A can pay him $50 and make it clear that he never said he's chip in in the first place.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X