X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought those maroon colored boxes with the metal hole rings looked odd haha

Comment

• those are LBJs, they are smart with his boxes cause you pull them out instead of flipping the top if you stack them like that. hers are the 2 stacks on the far left
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• ah shit that's sick. i only own 5 different pairs of shoes but here's what i normally wear for bball, then i have the same pair for casual haha:

Comment

• for bball i rotate between these

lbj dunkman 5

nike air raid

the rest are casuals
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i'm a premium air max fan myself

previous (still good enough to wear tho)

current

next

haven't found any to my liking yet

off to lunch
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• yo i'll catch you later dude. if you're still online within 2hrs, i'll send you your possible sig. i think the quote is badass lol. that's all i gotta say for now haha

Comment

• see y'all in a few hrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  i'm a premium air max fan myself

previous (still good enough to wear tho)

current

next

haven't found any to my liking yet

off to lunch
                  im only a am90 fan. im lusting for some of these warhawks

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  yo i'll catch you later dude. if you're still online within 2hrs, i'll send you your possible sig. i think the quote is badass lol. that's all i gotta say for now haha
                  lol teaser faggot. ill be up

Comment

• not my style those warhawks

Comment

• i think they are dead sexy. i had a chance to get them but dude would only take a money order, no paypal and so i said fuck you really want them, along with some lbj 3 dunkmans

Comment

• well you are a military man

the coolest about those warhawks is the sole, which u don't really see haha

Comment

• what are you talking about!? the teeth are the highlight! reminds me of rusty

Comment

• don't tell me you didn't know this

size 10 for 250

Complex Sneakers is the daily destination for sneakerheads. Find the latest on sneaker news, release dates, exclusive collaborations, collections & more.

Comment

• thats not the sole. and thats the ass hat that wount get a paypal account, fucking scammer

Comment

• isn't that sole?
                                lol

these are sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X