• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luckily there is an abundance of cheese where i live

i love cheese

even the smelly blue ones haha
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i think you're talking about bleu cheese right? stinky is correct, but i've actually had the blue cheese crumbles in a burger and i tell you what... that shit was delicious!

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        luckily there is an abundance of cheese where i live

i love cheese

even the smelly blue ones haha
        where are you from again? my impression of ye-old-country is wrong i think..
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          i think you're talking about bleu cheese right? stinky is correct, but i've actually had the blue cheese crumbles in a burger and i tell you what... that shit was delicious!
          this!

Comment

i have an immense collection of '90s hiphop

500+ cd's

Kdot if not's too hard or doensn't mean implementing things i will try (i lack skills to be honest)
            Make the rims white and the headlamps yellow? You think you can do this? Would be awesome
            Originally posted by Oxer
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• i can try

no guarantee on result tho
              lol

Comment

• Don't worry. If it's shitty i just will make fun of you
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Woooooot. That's already really cool.
                    Thank you so far!

Comment

• slow RT is slow
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Going to make some lunch and then relax in the sun.

Later, guys

Comment

• jared, would a pic of shoe boxes do? lol or a pic of a shoe collection?

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

the most recent pix is terrible for a sig cause its vertical

Comment

• i think i'll use the 2nd pic, just chop it so it's sig worthy

Comment

• thats mine and the wifes stacks. shes got about as much as me now when she met me she had about 15 pair

Comment

Working...
                                X